Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Ziva: I hit a stone wall.
Tony: Brick wall.
Ziva: No, it was a stone wall. I backed up too quickly.
- Permalink: I hit a stone wall. Brick wall. No, it was a stone wall. I b...
Ziva: This reminds me of the forests I used to have fun in as a child.
Tony: Find that hard to believe.
Ziva: What? That Israel had forests?
Tony: No, that you had fun as a child.
- Permalink: This reminds me of the forests I used to have fun in as a child....
Ziva: You can't make an omelet without breaking some legs.
Tony: You're never making me breakfast!
Ziva: That is the truth!
Tony: It's supposed to be "eggs".
Ziva: Cook them yourself!
- Permalink: You can't make an omelet without breaking some legs. You're ne...
McGee: Who'd wanna impersonate Tony?
Ziva: Perhaps Jack Nicholson. You know, impersonation revenge?
McGee: Or it's a frame-up.
Ziva: Jeanne Benoit?
McGee: Overseas. Maybe it was Trent Kort.
Ziva: Are you detecting a trend here?
McGee: Tony does have a way with people.
- Permalink: Who'd wanna impersonate Tony? Perhaps Jack Nicholson. You know...
Tony: Victim's background, credit cards, bank statements. Gibbs, take a look at Renny's appeal. Use it to catch yourself up on the original embezellment case, then work with McGee.
Gibbs: On it, Boss.
Ziva: Are you going back to Mexico?
- Permalink: McGee. What? Victim's background, credit cards, bank stateme...
McGee, stroke my plumage.Tony
- Permalink: McGee, stroke my plumage.
Tony: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name. And to think I almost made entire year without being accused of murder.
Desk Clerk: The guy did look a lot like you.
Tony: Not helping.
Desk Clerk: Was a little more fit though.
- Permalink: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name....
Tony: Don't believe the word he says. We've got motive, we've got opportunity.
Tony: I know. Why'd he come back?
Gibbs: It's a good question... Boss.
Gibbs: Was your case, wasn't it?
Tony: Yeah. You're not going back to Mexico, are you?
Gibbs: Your case, your lead.
Gibbs: Yeah. I think it's even a rule.
- Permalink: Don't believe the word he says. We've got motive, we've got oppo...
Gibbs (looking at photo): Gang tattoo.
Ziva: Or pecados capitales.
Tony: Capital fish.
Ziva: Deadly sins, you idiot, pecado is fish.
Tony: Don't scoff at me, lots of gangs are named after fish. There's the sharks... there's barracudas... Rumblefish.
- Permalink: Gang tattoo. Or pecados capitales. Capital fish. Deadly si...
Are you guys all listening to the same song? Lemme guess. Ricky Martin fans... "Livin la Vida Loca."Tony (to Carmado and gang, who have i-pods in)
- Permalink: Are you guys all listening to the same song? Lemme guess. Ricky ...
Tony: (about Gibbs) So he's down in Columbia, in Bogota, he saves President Clinton's life, but no one can talk about it because it's super-secret.
McGee: Clinton did not serve until '93.
Ziva: Stop obsessing!
Tony: I'm not obsessing. I'm a little preoccupied. I'm a tad fascinated by the whole subject, but I am not obsessing ... What was he doing in Columbia 17 years ago?
- Permalink: (about Gibbs) So he's down in Columbia, in Bogota, he saves Pres...
Ziva: He really likes her, Tony. You have to tell him.
Tony (laughs): I know. But it's actually kind of flattering... in a creepy way.
Ziva (angry): What did you think would happen?
Tony: I don't know... the flaw in the plan was the plan but I got another plan to end it.
Ziva: Which is?
Tony: You ever see "Fatal Attraction"?
- Permalink: He really likes her, Tony. You have to tell him. I know. But i...