If we focused less on our differences and more on learning from each other, perhaps that would mean the end of wars.Ducky
- Permalink: If we focused less on our differences and more on learning from ...
McGee: Red handed?
Gibbs: They don't come much redder.
- Permalink: Red handed? They don't come much redder.
Paxton: She had to do it, right? She didn't have a choice?
Gibbs: No, she had a choice. That's what makes her a hero.
- Permalink: She had to do it, right? She didn't have a choice? No, she had...
High-tech case - low-tech ass-kickin'!Tony
- Permalink: High-tech case - low-tech ass-kickin'!
Abby: I don't understand! I mean why does autopsy get back up power and I don't? MTAC I get that, but what does Ducky have that I don't?7
Abby: I'll get some corpses!
- Permalink: I don't understand! I mean why does autopsy get back up power an...
Gibbs: Book 'em, Dan-ozzo.
Tony: Nice Hawaii Five-O reference, boss.
- Permalink: Book 'em, Dan-ozzo. Nice Hawaii Five-O reference, boss.
You, Gibbs, are an enabler!Abby
- Permalink: You, Gibbs, are an enabler!
Gibbs: The plane's missing.
Tony: It's been Kai-jacked!
Ziva: Did you really just say that?
Tony: I regret it already.
- Permalink: The plane's missing. It's been Kai-jacked! Did you really ju...
[voiceover] Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, who we are might be predetermined, but the path we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny can't be changed but, it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.McGee
- Permalink: Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, who we are might be ...
Tony: [after woman fires rifle at the door]: Who do you think you are, Sarah Palin?
- Permalink: Who do you think you are, Sarah Palin?
McGee: Are you studying to be a naturalized U.S. citizen?
Ziva: I have to. To become an agent.
Tony: Who says we want you?
- Permalink: Are you studying to be a naturalized U.S. citizen? I have to. ...
Ziva: And what do you know about the American Dream?
Tony: I'm a white male between the ages of 18 and 49 with a gun. I AM the American Dream.
- Permalink: And what do you know about the American Dream? I'm a white mal...
McGee: All right. Well you should probably know that Abby and I used to date?
Bishop: Ew. Like, each other?
Bishop: Wait - isn't that a violation of rule 12, never date a....
McGee: It was a long time ago. After we'd broken up, one night I went to her lab. Found a scribbled piece paper; a list. Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions by a pre-arranged date or else, goodbye.
Bishop: Such as.
McGee: Things started off relatively normal: opening the door for her, flowers, putting the seat down. Then around number 8, it gets uh...
McGee: Does she know you have these?
Bishop: Does she know you have these?
McGee: Yeah she wasn't happy when she found out.
Bishop: These are all very specific.
Bishop: These ideas apply to you?
McGee: No those rules weren't in place when we were together. At least I don't think so.
Bishop: What's with the two month cutoff? Abby's sabotaging herself. I've seen stuff like this before. We have to talk to her.
- Permalink: Abby's highly-specific rules for dating
McGee: You know something I don't? Working tonight and tomorrow night?
Tony: No, Tim. It's just that Zoe's parents are in town and they want to have dinner. I'm not ready for that.
Abby: So you deceived her.
Tony: I was put on the spot. I was not prepared.
McGee: Whoa. Hey. What are you afraid of?
Tony: I don't know.
Abby: They're probably really nice.
Tony: I'm sure they are. I've just never had dinner with the parents of a woman I'm seriously involved with.
McGee: That's not true. What about Jon Benois?
Tony: No, technically that wasn't me because I was undercover as Tony DiNardo, professor of film studies. I wasn't myself back then. Meeting the parents for dinner could trigger a whole chain of events.
Abby: It's just dinner, Tony.
Tony: You have dinner yet with Ranger Burt's parents? I didn't think so. Then put down the gavel, take off the robe and stop judging, both of you.
- Permalink: Tony doesn't want to meet Zoe's parents.