[to McGee] That's like a yoga position. Upside down manatee.Tony
- Permalink: That's like a yoga position. Upside down manatee.
Ziva: Burns pushed for the Arnett case to remain open by saying WE made a mistake. He knew we would eventually be forced to exhume Arnett's body to prove his death was accidental.
McGee: And when it was found missing his blog would explode.
- Permalink: Burns pushed for the Arnett case to remain open by saying WE mad...
Tony: [points to casket] Hop in.
McGee: Why would I do that?
Tony: We take a picture, pretend that you're dead, and you don't have to retake the polygraph!
McGee: Tony that is not funny.
Tony: They already think you're ducking them. It's only going to get worse.
- Permalink: Hop in. Why would I do that? We take a picture, pretend that...
McGee: You know how many connections I've found between Arnett and Sutton? Zero. I have checked everything. Emails, phone records ... is that pastrami?
Tony: [nodding, eating] Mmm.
McGee: Can I have a bite?
Tony: [shakes head] Mmm.
- Permalink: You know how many connections I've found between Arnett and Sutt...
Tony: Who would even want to steal Arnett's body.
Abby: Thank God Burns isn't around to put it in his blog.
Tony: Someone else will fill the void.
- Permalink: Who would even want to steal Arnett's body. Thank God Burns is...
Ducky: If the cases are connected, does that infer that Arnett was also murdered?
Gibbs: And we've got our hands full.
- Permalink: If the cases are connected, does that infer that Arnett was also...
Gibbs: Bottom line?
Ducky: Lt. Arnett's death was accidental.
- Permalink: Bottom line? Lt. Arnett's death was accidental.
Fraternization in the workplace. Never a good idea.Tony
- Permalink: Fraternization in the workplace. Never a good idea.
[to Ben Franklin] A penny saved is a penny earned.Tony
- Permalink: A penny saved is a penny earned.
There were three men at a fake bachelor party. What were they doing there? No one knows.Tony
- Permalink: There were three men at a fake bachelor party. What were they do...
Ziva: Hello, Abby.
Abby: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How could you have doubted Tony, after everything you've been through together? You really think Tony killed Rivkin because he was jealous?! You weren't thinking. That's right, you weren't thinking. Although I supposed I can understand your initial reaction. You were at an emotional time for you, when people act rashly. But to tell Gibbs that you didn't trust Tony?! Which again, I can understand, I mean, he did just shoot your boyfriend... in your living room... to death. Alright, I'll give you that.
- Permalink: Hello, Abby. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How could you ha...
Ziva: I was wrong about Ari. And you. When I pulled the trigger, to save your life, I was not 'following orders.' I mean, how could you even think ... He was my brother. And now he is gone. Eli is all but dead to me. And the closest thing I have ... to a father...is accusing me...
- Permalink: I was wrong about Ari. And you. When I pulled the trigger, to sa...
McGee: All right. Well you should probably know that Abby and I used to date?
Bishop: Ew. Like, each other?
Bishop: Wait - isn't that a violation of rule 12, never date a....
McGee: It was a long time ago. After we'd broken up, one night I went to her lab. Found a scribbled piece paper; a list. Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions by a pre-arranged date or else, goodbye.
Bishop: Such as.
McGee: Things started off relatively normal: opening the door for her, flowers, putting the seat down. Then around number 8, it gets uh...
McGee: Does she know you have these?
Bishop: Does she know you have these?
McGee: Yeah she wasn't happy when she found out.
Bishop: These are all very specific.
Bishop: These ideas apply to you?
McGee: No those rules weren't in place when we were together. At least I don't think so.
Bishop: What's with the two month cutoff? Abby's sabotaging herself. I've seen stuff like this before. We have to talk to her.
- Permalink: Abby's highly-specific rules for dating
McGee: Rule number 70 - keep digging till you hit bottom.
Abby: McGee! There is no rule 70.
McGee: Well, I--
Abby: You just made up a rule. This McGibbs thing has really gone to your head. I don't even recognize you right now.