Private Practice Season 2 Quotes
Having a conscience is brutal.Sam
- Permalink: Having a conscience is brutal.
Naomi: So. You got Maya?
Sam: Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thing with the oats.
Naomi: With the what?
Sam: The oats.
Naomi: Oh, sow my oats. Yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you for calling him.
Sam: You know you look a little slutty. Maybe if you changed ... cover up ...
Naomi: Oh, no, no, no, no. Slutty's good. You know, for sowing oats, slutty is very good, you know. I'm not trying to get a husband here.
- Permalink: So. You got Maya? Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thin...
Charlotte: Nothing you can say is going to make someone do something they don't want to do.
Cooper: Brandon needs her.
Charlotte: Brandon wants her. What Brandon needs is surgery and to find a woman that's not going to run out on him when the going gets tough.
- Permalink: Nothing you can say is going to make someone do something they d...
Violet: He's not back yet.
Charlotte: Do you expect him back soon?
Violet: He's getting me soup.
Charlotte: Soup's good.
Violet: I despise soup. But it helps when you're queasy. Which I am. Sit down if you want to.
Charlotte: You're queasy.
Violet: The word queasy makes me feel ... queasy.
- Permalink: Hello. He's not back yet. Do you expect him back soon? He'...
Sam: You like women.
Cooper: Yeah, and you know what? I'm living with one with no sexual benefits, I'm sleeping with one who's way too complicated, and the one place where there can just be men; there are women.
- Permalink: You like women. Yeah, and you know what? I'm living with one w...
Naomi: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not married cardiologists.
Addison: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is nothing going on with Noah, okay. It was a flirtation, but he's married so it's over. At least at a bar there'd be cocktails.
Naomi: Yeah, but the dudes wouldn't be wearing shorts.
- Permalink: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not m...
Noah: Look, I'm sorry if I ... you know ... I shouldn't have. I don't know what's gotten into me. Putting you in this position. Believing that you had feelings for me. I don't know what's gotten into me.
Addison: You weren't wrong. It wasn't all in your head. But ... I can't let this happen.
- Permalink: Look, I'm sorry if I ... you know ... I shouldn't have. I don't ...
Addison: Where's Katie?
Violet: She's still in the birthing suite. She needs some space. I'm afraid I'm not going to get through. She's in there staring at my belly. I represent everything she wants. She hates me for it.
Pete: She doesn't hate you. She just wants something she can't have. And that's hard.
- Permalink: Where's Katie? She's still in the birthing suite. She needs so...
Addison: You shouldn't be here Noah.
Noah: I am coming to you as a doctor, okay, because I did my homework. You're the best neo-natal specialist on the West Coast and I want the best for my wife.
Addison: Well maybe what's best for your wife is to not have a doctor who you're-
Noah: In love with.
- Permalink: You shouldn't be here Noah. I am coming to you as a doctor, ok...
Charlotte: You really think Uncle Coop would do any better?
Violet: You know Cooper's mother told me that when he was a kid he had this doll and he carried it around all the time and he named her Ernesta.
- Permalink: You really think Uncle Coop would do any better? You know Coop...
Cooper: Charlotte, you did a good thing. A thing that makes me love you even more.
Charlotte: I don't need you to love me even more! I slept with Archer. And you forgive me. You are good, you are the good one, you do good things. You and ... it makes me sick. You loving me, it makes me literally sick to my stomach. I slept with somebody else. I screwed Archer's brains out and you forgive it? Who does that? So you're the good one and I'm the bad one. And I don't want credit for saving a little girl's life, I don't want it.
Cooper: You need to forgive yourself.
Charlotte: Stop loving me. Just stop loving me.
Cooper: No, no. I will not stop loving you. No.
Charlotte: I'm sorry.
- Permalink: Charlotte, you did a good thing. A thing that makes me love you ...
(to Violet) You're alone here. You have Cooper and the baby. But you're all alone. And you don't have to be.Pete
- Permalink: You're alone here. You have Cooper and the baby. But you're all ...
(to Sam)You suck at being Naomi.Addison
- Permalink: You suck at being Naomi.
Charlotte: I miss the good old days. When life and death was decided by God instead of doctors.
Violet: Well, we'll be out of jobs.
- Permalink: I miss the good old days. When life and death was decided by God...