Rescue Me Quotes
This ain't a job. It ain't an occupation. It's a calling.Tommy
- Permalink: This ain't a job. It ain't an occupation. It's a calling.
I want to look inside the box, guys.Mike
- Permalink: I want to look inside the box, guys.
Oh my god, it's like Lou-mageddon.Tommy
- Permalink: Oh my god, it's like Lou-mageddon.
Marsha: Maybe Wyatt needs to get more in touch with his feminine side.
Tommy: You know what, Wyatt doesn't have a feminine side. Can I just say something else, by the way, "Tiffany" is the name of a store, and "Madison" is the name of an avenue, and "Brittany" is the name of a slut.
- Permalink: Maybe Wyatt needs to get more in touch with his feminine side. ...
Tommy: How bout them Yankees? You see the game last night?
Jeff: No. My wife's book club was over. There's no TV on book club nights.
Tommy: You don't have a backup TV in the bedroom?
Jeff: There's no TV on book club nights.
Tommy: You could always sneak out to a bar or...
Jeff: Sneak out? That's funny.
- Permalink: How bout them Yankees? You see the game last night? No. My wif...
I know who you are and I know what you are. You need two things to survive - sex and fire. One's no good without the other.Sheila
- Permalink: I know who you are and I know what you are. You need two things ...
Well, if you guys are all leaving, then I'm leaving too, you know? But this time I'm going to find a house where they appreciate m, you know? They don't treat me like I'm an idiot. Ok. A house where they appreciate me. I just want to find a house.Mike
- Permalink: Well, if you guys are all leaving, then I'm leaving too, you kno...
Black Shawn: I'm thinking I got to find a nice little Korean lady with little small fingers to get down here and get that itch, you know?
Mike: Or a baby.
Black Shawn: Say what?
Mike: Babies have small fingers.
Sean: Korean babies. Even smaller fingers.
- Permalink: I'm thinking I got to find a nice little Korean lady with little...
Today, we are gathered together here to honor five men, my men, my brothers. Five men who were given a choice to run, to flee for safe ground, to seek clean fresh air, or to move deeper knowing the danger, knowing that two young people, innocent kids, were crying out for help, for my men, to save them. We all know which choice they made. These men, these five extraordinary human beings will forever live in my heart and in the memory of all who knew them and in the public records of this great city as heroes, the bravest of the brave, I shed no tears. I cry out not in agony. I beseech the sky not in anger but with pride and a voice that is strong and clear. I am a better man and we are all better people for having known them. Good night, my dear friends, my five unforgettable brothers. I shall see you on the other side.Lou
- Permalink: Today, we are gathered together here to honor five men, my men, ...