Turk: Damn! That boy is going to town on that carrot.
Dr. Kelso: You fellas want to go to a real donkey show? It's really very tastefully done. I understand that one of the woman who entertains the donkeys used to be on Soap.
J.D. & Turk: Pass!
Dr. Kelso: Well, standing invitation every Thursday.
J.D.: Always pass, sir.
Dr. Kelso: Well, I'll ask Mickhead.
- Permalink: Damn! That boy is going to town on that carrot. You fellas wan...
Dr. Kim: Yep, you've got the pink eye.
Patient: Can I put my pants back on?
Dr. Kim: Right after I put some drops in.
- Permalink: Yep, you've got the pink eye. Can I put my pants back on? Ri...
You know what I do when I have a really tough time getting through things? I just leave the city, get into nature and just stalk of what really is important...Just make sure that you don't go to a popular parachute drop zone (gets hit by a parachuter.)Elliot
- Permalink: You know what I do when I have a really tough time getting throu...
Carla: ...unless there are any questions, this meeting is adjourned.
Dr. Kelso, Turk & J.D.: Awww! Gosh!
Dr. Kelso: For God's sake, Reid! There is a donkey-boy upstairs.
- Permalink: ...unless there are any questions, this meeting is adjourned. ...
Todd: Nurse I need you to help me to drain some fluid. But first we are going to have to get to work on this patient.
Turk: Todd, take this scalpel and carve this into your arm: No nurse will ever touch your dangle.
- Permalink: Nurse I need you to help me to drain some fluid. But first we ar...
Jack: Daddy drinks a lot.
Jordan: His first complete sentence. Fantastic.
- Permalink: Daddy drinks a lot. His first complete sentence. Fantastic.
J.D.'s Narration: The truth is, thanks to modern medicine, 80 isn't that big of a deal anymore. It's not like the olden days.
Fantasy J.D.: Let us not feel sorrow for Bobby Adams. He was 12. He lead a full life. He will be missed, especially by his beautiful wife, Jenny, who stood by him even when he turned six, had a midlife crisis and was caught banging one of those people naked people that brought us corn.
J.D.: I'd be the oldest man in Pilgrim Village.
- Permalink: The truth is, thanks to modern medicine, 80 isn't that big of a ...
I guess after all this time I still think of you as like this superhero that will help me out of any situation I'm in. I needed that. But that's my problem, you know, and I'll deal with that. I guess I came over here to tell you how proud of you I am. Not because you did the best you could for those patients. But because after twenty years of being a doctor... when things go badly you still take it this hard. And I've gotta tell you man, I mean... that's the kind of doctor I want to be.J.D.
- Permalink: I guess after all this time I still think of you as like this su...
Jordan: Hello Bob...No cheek kiss necessary.
Dr. Kelso: Oh good, I have pipe breath. Sooo...When was the last time I was here, '97? I know it has been a while because Enid could still fit through that door. I shouldn't joke, she is very ill.
- Permalink: Hello Bob...No cheek kiss necessary. Oh good, I have pipe brea...
(Janitor hits J.D. with a wrench)
J.D.: Owww! (points at Turk) He is the one that needs to cry you idiot, not me!
(Janitor hits J.D. again)
Janitor: Oh yeah, I forgot about that crying stuff...
- Permalink: Owww! He is the one that needs to cry you idiot, not me! Ow...
(Drunk) Newbie, would you give me some trouble, I'm having a little help here.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: Newbie, would you give me some trouble, I'm having a little help...
You had a tough day at the office, so you come home, make yourself some dinner, smother your kids, pop in a movie, maybe have a drink. It's fun right? Wrong. Don't smother your kids.J.D.
- Permalink: You had a tough day at the office, so you come home, make yourse...
J.D.: We found you in the park throwing rocks at old couples...
Ted: Why should they be happy!?
- Permalink: We found you in the park throwing rocks at old couples... Why ...
- Recent Views: 27
J.D.'s Thoughts: Wait, is she in to me? Quick, make a bad joke and see if she laughs.
J.D.: Did you hear the one about the skeleton who couldn't go to the party? He had no body to go with.
Neena: That's really funny!
J.D.'s Narration: Well that's not a fair test - that joke's hilarious.
- Permalink: Wait, is she in to me? Quick, make a bad joke and see if she lau...
- Recent Views: 26