Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
(Drunk) Newbie, would you give me some trouble, I'm having a little help here.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: Newbie, would you give me some trouble, I'm having a little help...
Todd: Nurse I need you to help me to drain some fluid. But first we are going to have to get to work on this patient.
Turk: Todd, take this scalpel and carve this into your arm: No nurse will ever touch your dangle.
- Permalink: Nurse I need you to help me to drain some fluid. But first we ar...
Dr. Kim: Yep, you've got the pink eye.
Patient: Can I put my pants back on?
Dr. Kim: Right after I put some drops in.
- Permalink: Yep, you've got the pink eye. Can I put my pants back on? Ri...
(Janitor hits J.D. with a wrench)
J.D.: Owww! (points at Turk) He is the one that needs to cry you idiot, not me!
(Janitor hits J.D. again)
Janitor: Oh yeah, I forgot about that crying stuff...
- Permalink: Owww! He is the one that needs to cry you idiot, not me! Ow...
Turk: How the hell am I supposed to cry?
Janitor: You need to cry, let's brainstorm. I could hit you over the head with the wrench, or I could stab you in the gut with the knife. Knife-Wrench! Practical and safe.
- Permalink: How the hell am I supposed to cry? You need to cry, let's brai...
I guess after all this time I still think of you as like this superhero that will help me out of any situation I'm in. I needed that. But that's my problem, you know, and I'll deal with that. I guess I came over here to tell you how proud of you I am. Not because you did the best you could for those patients. But because after twenty years of being a doctor... when things go badly you still take it this hard. And I've gotta tell you man, I mean... that's the kind of doctor I want to be.J.D.
- Permalink: I guess after all this time I still think of you as like this su...
Turk: Is there another guy on this planet who is that sensitive?
J.D.: Okay, let it out. I've got you. J.D. has got you. Hold me tighter, a little too tight...There is a good spot.
- Permalink: Is there another guy on this planet who is that sensitive? Oka...
Keith: Did Elliot leave without telling me?
Jordan: Why is there an intern in my bathroom? It's not my birthday.
Keith: She made me watch.
- Permalink: Did Elliot leave without telling me? Why is there an intern in...
Carla: ...unless there are any questions, this meeting is adjourned.
Dr. Kelso, Turk & J.D.: Awww! Gosh!
Dr. Kelso: For God's sake, Reid! There is a donkey-boy upstairs.
- Permalink: ...unless there are any questions, this meeting is adjourned. ...
Elliot: Oh it was so sad.
Janitor: I know! When I first heard about it I was like, "Whoa! No way!"
J.D.: You don't even know what we are talking about.
Janitor: Sure I do - the donkey-boy on ICU.
Carla: We are talking about Dr. Cox.
Janitor: Oh...Well if anyone is interested, there is a donkey-boy in the ICU.
- Permalink: Oh it was so sad. I know! When I first heard about it I was li...
J.D.'s Narration: The truth is, thanks to modern medicine, 80 isn't that big of a deal anymore. It's not like the olden days.
Fantasy J.D.: Let us not feel sorrow for Bobby Adams. He was 12. He lead a full life. He will be missed, especially by his beautiful wife, Jenny, who stood by him even when he turned six, had a midlife crisis and was caught banging one of those people naked people that brought us corn.
J.D.: I'd be the oldest man in Pilgrim Village.
- Permalink: The truth is, thanks to modern medicine, 80 isn't that big of a ...
Jack: Daddy drinks a lot.
Jordan: His first complete sentence. Fantastic.
- Permalink: Daddy drinks a lot. His first complete sentence. Fantastic.