You had a tough day at the office, so you come home, make yourself some dinner, smother your kids, pop in a movie, maybe have a drink. It's fun right? Wrong. Don't smother your kids.J.D.
- Permalink: You had a tough day at the office, so you come home, make yourse...
Carla: Alright people, listen up! We are a family and what do families do when one of their own is in trouble?
Elliot: When my brother Barry came out of the closet my parents send him to hetero-camp.
Carla: Families that aren't from Connecticut.
- Permalink: Alright people, listen up! We are a family and what do families ...
Patient: I'm just worried about this mole.
Dr. Kim: Doesn't look cancerous. Eeeh, get in there and take your pants off.
- Permalink: I'm just worried about this mole. Doesn't look cancerous. Eeeh...
Turk: How the hell am I supposed to cry?
Janitor: You need to cry, let's brainstorm. I could hit you over the head with the wrench, or I could stab you in the gut with the knife. Knife-Wrench! Practical and safe.
- Permalink: How the hell am I supposed to cry? You need to cry, let's brai...
Keith: Did Elliot leave without telling me?
Jordan: Why is there an intern in my bathroom? It's not my birthday.
Keith: She made me watch.
- Permalink: Did Elliot leave without telling me? Why is there an intern in...
J.D.'s Narration: Maybe he just needed time to heal, or maybe he just needed to see how much everybody cared. But I'd like to believe that it was because of me that he was finally able to say this:
Dr. Cox: You don't drink scotch.
- Permalink: You don't drink scotch.
Surgeon: Todd, you were impressive in surgery today.
Todd: Thanks man! You were really impressive in the shower this morning. You know, dong wise.
- Permalink: Todd, you were impressive in surgery today. Thanks man! You we...
Dr. Kelso: Just because I can't hear your silly-ass whispering doesn't mean I'm old. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go over to my office and tinker with my new computer.
Turk: Ooh, what kind is it?
Dr. Kelso: It's about 3:30.
- Permalink: Just because I can't hear your silly-ass whispering doesn't mean...
We did all we could over the next few days to keep the transplant patients going but odds were against us. First we lost Mrs. Sykes. And then Mr. Jenson. And I knew Dr. Cox needed me the exact same way that I needed him earlier.J.D.'s narration
- Permalink: We did all we could over the next few days to keep the transplan...
Todd: Hey Mickhead! Is that package for me? You know it is!
Turk: You ladies must be so proud.
Elliot: Todd, what are you doing?
Todd: I'm getting my gay-on. Hey buddy, you and I should totally have sex sometime.
Turk: See, I knew this was going to come back to me.
- Permalink: Hey Mickhead! Is that package for me? You know it is! You ladi...
So, now, Davey boy, I promise you we're going to find you a kidney. I would literally swear on my father's grave but whenever I go there I usually just end up dancing on it.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: So, now, Davey boy, I promise you we're going to find you a kidn...
I dole out compliments, at most, once a year and, like a squirrel, you must gather up these acorns of kind words to sustain you for the upcoming cold, sarcastic months.Dr. Cox
- Permalink: I dole out compliments, at most, once a year and, like a squirre...