Scrubs Season 3 Quotes
Turk: Why isn't the band playing?
Laverne: In a word? Shrimps. Nasty, one-day-old shrimp. The band got into 'em while we was waiting at the church for your sorry ass.
- Permalink: Why isn't the band playing? In a word? Shrimps. Nasty, one-day...
Carla: Turk, we're heading over to St. John's.
J.D.: Thought you guys were getting married at Holy Trinity?
Carla: St. John's is cheaper.
Turk: Oh, plus the priest there looks like Captain Sulu.
Carla: No, that's the priest at Trinity.
Turk: Oh, baby, I wanted to be married by Sulu!
- Permalink: Turk, we're heading over to St. John's. Thought you guys were ...
Carla: No music. I swear, Turk, I am this close to losing it!
Dr. Cox: Carla?
Jordan: It's okay.
Dr. Cox: I-I just wanted to say that that was one of the most beautiful ceremonies that I've ever seen.
- Permalink: No music. I swear, Turk, I am this close to losing it! Carla? ...
J.D.: Danni, what are you doing here?
Danni: We RSVP'd when we were still dating.
J.D.: You can't just crash my best friend's wedding!
Danni: I'll go halvsies on the gift.
J.D.: Right this way, please.
- Permalink: Danni, what are you doing here? We RSVP'd when we were still d...
Carla: I want everyone to get along.
Elliot: (To J.D.) I hope you die.
Elliot: AFTER the wedding.
- Permalink: I want everyone to get along. <i>(To J.D.)</i> I hope you die....
Sean: Elliot, do you wanna get out of here?
Elliot: Sean, look, I don't know what J.D. told you, but... if we're gonna give this another try, you need to know that I didn't end things with you because I was freaking out about us living together. I did it because... J.D. and I have this history and... I actually thought he might be the one. But I just ended up getting my heart broken.
Sean: Sucks, doesn't it?
- Permalink: Elliot, do you wanna get out of here? Sean, look, I don't know...
Elliot: J.D.! It's not happening. Besides, if Sean and I are meant to be together, I never would have gone home with you that night and sabotaged everything that I had with him.
J.D.: You and I are gonna be okay, right?
Elliot: What do you think?
J.D.: Probably not... Elliot! You let me know when we are.
Elliot: Don't hold your breath.
- Permalink: J.D.! It's not happening. Besides, if Sean and I are meant to be...
Marco: Oh, my God. I just figured it out. This is one of those reality shows where our sister tries to convince us that she's gonna marry some obnoxious-agh!
Turk's mom grabs Marco by the ear.
Mrs. Turk: We haven't really had a chance to talk yet. I'm Mama Turk.
Marco: Oh, hey. How ya doing?
Turk: Damn, that looks painful.
- Permalink: Oh, my God. I just figured it out. This is one of those reality ...
Sean: So, what have you been up to?
Elliot: Doctor stuff. Heh. You?
Sean: Oh, I-I was crying a lot. And then I got really emotionally numb. Um, oh, and this morning, I jammed a salad fork two inches into my thigh to see if I could still feel the pain.
Sean: Oh, yeah.
- Permalink: So, what have you been up to? Doctor stuff. Heh. You? Oh, I-...
Elliot: Oh, my God! You're actually getting married in a few hours! I mean, everything's gonna be all different. Carla, you never have to have sex again except for when you actually want to.
Carla: I know!!!
- Permalink: Oh, my God! You're actually getting married in a few hours! I me...
J.D.'s Narration: Besides, somehow you always seem to end up with the person you're meant to be with.
Janitor: One, two, three.
J.D. and Janitor lift the chair with a pssed out Dr. Kelso sitting on it
J.D.: Thanks for helping out.
Janitor: I'm only going as far as the dumpster.
- Permalink: Besides, somehow you always seem to end up with the person you'r...
Dr. Miller: So, are you ready for your appendectomy?
Mr. Fitzpatrick: Hey, what do you do with an appendix after you've removed it?
Turk: We make finger puppets.
- Permalink: So, are you ready for your appendectomy? Hey, what do you do w...