Scrubs Season 3 Quotes
J.D.'s Narration: Besides, somehow you always seem to end up with the person you're meant to be with.
Janitor: One, two, three.
J.D. and Janitor lift the chair with a pssed out Dr. Kelso sitting on it
J.D.: Thanks for helping out.
Janitor: I'm only going as far as the dumpster.
- Permalink: Besides, somehow you always seem to end up with the person you'r...
J.D.: Where're the other bridesmaids?
Elliot: They're out buying an eyebrow.
J.D.: Well, that's gonna be tough on a Saturday, with Eyebrows Eyebrows Eyebrows being closed. They're gonna have to go all the way across town to the Eyebrow Hut.
- Permalink: Where're the other bridesmaids? They're out buying an eyebrow....
Elliot: I just love you so much.
Carla: I love you too!
Elliot: Even though I ripped off your sister's eyebrow?
Carla: That's okay... You know, this morning she actually said she was gonna look better than me!?
Elliot: Not anymore!
- Permalink: I just love you so much. I love you too! Even though I rippe...
Carla: Hey, Elliot, how are you doing with this whole J.D. thing?
Elliot: I can't believe that on this day you would actually worry about how I'm doing. Carla, you're such an amazing friend.
Carla: Don't do this, Elliot. I promised myself I wouldn't get emotional until after we took the pictures.
- Permalink: Hey, Elliot, how are you doing with this whole J.D. thing? I c...
Todd: Dude, that pick-up line you gave me for all the Spanish chicks is not working.
Marco: Maybe you're saying it wrong. Let's hear it.
Todd(Translated): I have genital herpes... for you.
Marco: Nope. That's right. Keep trying.
Todd(Translated): Many herpes!... Big! Oh, yeah!
- Permalink: Dude, that pick-up line you gave me for all the Spanish chicks i...
Turk: Okay, Carla's dying, it's rally time. We have no band, we have no DJ. You're my best man - brainstorm.
J.D.: Remember that after-party we had in college, when the stereo went out and I ended up hooking up with that grad student from Brazil?
J.D.: That was awesome.
Turk: Woo hoo, you made out with a little person.
J.D.: I thought she was kneeling.
- Permalink: Okay, Carla's dying, it's rally time. We have no band, we have n...
I just wanna wish you two all the luck in the world because, you see, the key to marriage is... work.Dr. Kelso
- Permalink: I just wanna wish you two all the luck in the world because, you...
Turk: Dr. Miller, look, it's a really small wedding, and you're an amazing boss, and I feel really bad about it, so...there's a wedding brunch tomorrow, and it's only for family and really close friends, and...well, we'd love for you to be there.
Dr. Miller: That would mean the world to me!
Turk: Okay, I didn't think you were gonna say yes. There's no brunch.
- Permalink: Dr. Miller, look, it's a really small wedding, and you're an ama...
J.D.: You wore your janitor uniform to a wedding?
Janitor: No, I wasn't invited to the wedding. I just work here on weekends.
J.D.: Who's that?
Janitor: My date... Forks! Frannie! Forks! Forks!
J.D.: Are forks where the big money is?
Janitor: Forks and ladles.
- Permalink: You wore your janitor uniform to a wedding? No, I wasn't invit...
Carla: I can't believe he's not here yet!
J.D.: Don't worry! I made it!
Carla: I don't care about you, you idiot!
J.D.(to the priest): They had premarital sex.
- Permalink: I can't believe he's not here yet! Don't worry! I made it! I...
J.D.: So, do you ever miss the ladies?
Latino Priest: Sometimes.
J.D.: I would, too.
- Permalink: So, do you ever miss the ladies? Sometimes. I would, too.
Turk: You think my name is Turk Turkleton?
Dr. Kelso: And Mrs. Turkleton! The Turkletons! Can I get a scotch?
- Permalink: You think my name is Turk Turkleton? And Mrs. Turkleton! The T...