Scrubs Season 8 Quotes
Unfortunately for you, my lady, I saw what I saw. You either plucked a giant hair, or you have mini chest snakesJanitor [to Carla]
- Permalink: Unfortunately for you, my lady, I saw what I saw. You either plu...
Head games aren't going to work on me. Unfortunately for you, I have a photographic memory. For instance, I arrived here yesterday at 7.45 a.m. At 7.50 a.m. I took a nap. At 2.45 p.m. I awoke to find you plucking a comically large hair off of your baby feeder. I then took my afternoon nap, then I went on break, and then I went home. Couldn't sleep a wink. DamnedestJanitor [to Carla]
- Permalink: Head games aren't going to work on me. Unfortunately for you, I ...
Denise [to Brianna's mother]: As much as I hate to agree with Dr. ...
Denise: Your name is Sunny Day? [to Brianna's mother] Okay, as ridiculous as it was for her parents to name her that, I think what you're doing with Brianna is a thousand times worse
- Permalink: As much as I hate to agree with Dr. ... Day. Your name is Su...
Listen, this place can make anyone crazy. Once, after a double shift, I swore I went home and crawled into bed with turk. Next thing, I woke up in the on call room, spooning Dr. Beardface. Now the guy's always slipping me hotel keysCarla
- Permalink: Listen, this place can make anyone crazy. Once, after a double s...
Todd: I'm so proud of you, man. You know, I've always emulated you. I shave my privates bald to look like your head.
Turk: Todd! I'm actually kind of touched
- Permalink: I'm so proud of you, man. You know, I've always emulated you. I ...
Denise: Anyone sitting here?
Sunny: Not just anyone. You.
Denise: Okay. No more talking till I'm drunk, okay
- Permalink: Anyone sitting here? Not just anyone. You. Okay. No more tal...
Dr. Cox: Hello. If it's alright with everyone, I'd like to begin this morning's rounds with a joke. Denise.
Denise: Um, I don't really have one.
Dr. Cox: No. I meant that you were the joke.
Denise: Oh, good one.
Dr. Cox: Thanks. I thought of it this morning while I was watching you trying to jam a catheter into Mr. Hazelton.
Denise: Yeah, he was a screamer
- Permalink: Hello. If it's alright with everyone, I'd like to begin this mor...
Mr. Francone has been in a coma for well over a year. His organs are starting to fail and he probably won't be with us very much longer. The most important thing to remember during his final hours here on Earth is do not ever come to me and ask me questions about how to treat him. He's a potato. If you do, my answer will always be the same. Sour cream, chives, and if I haven't had any protein that day, maybe just a sprinkling of some of those bacon bitsDr. Cox
- Permalink: Mr. Francone has been in a coma for well over a year. His organs...
Denise: Dr. Reid, no offense, but have you been drinking?
Elliot: Oh. No. I read that shampooing with beer is good for your hair. So, all sudsed up in the shower and the hot water dies. So now I've got to spend the entire day smelling like a brewery because there is no way I'm going to rinse off with ice water. See, this dress only works without a bra, so if I get cold, looks like I'm smuggling candy cones
- Permalink: Dr. Reid, no offense, but have you been drinking? Oh. No. I re...
Gooch and I are going to hold off on the babies. We've only known each other a week. Plus, with all the cycling, apparently I've done a real number on my spermTed
- Permalink: Gooch and I are going to hold off on the babies. We've only know...
I wish I was emotionally healthy enough to love someone so much that I died after they did. I was with that dude last night. Only way I'm going to die after him is if he had a heart attack while he was on top of me. Crap, I just turned myself onDenise
- Permalink: I wish I was emotionally healthy enough to love someone so much ...
Turk: I was pulling some dude's spleen out today, and check it, blood splashed on my scrubs, looks like a tiger. Roar!
Carla: Why is that part a different color?
Turk: I might have used chocolate pudding to do the tail
- Permalink: I was pulling some dude's spleen out today, and check it, blood ...