Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Up here, I'm already gone.Kramer
- Permalink: Up here, I'm already gone.
I heard something...Jerry
- Permalink: I heard something...
George: Well, what do they look like?
Jerry: Like keys, George. They look like keys. They look exactly like keys... What do they look like...
- Permalink: Well, what do they look like? Like keys, George. They look lik...
Kramer: Do you ever yearn?
George: Yearn? Do I yearn?
Kramer: I yearn.
George: You yearn?
Kramer: Oh, yes. Yes, I yearn. Often I sit...and yearn. Have you yearned?
George: Well not recently. I craved.
- Permalink: Do you ever yearn? Yearn? Do I yearn? I yearn. You yearn? ...
(Newman refuses to tell Jerry and George where Kramer is)
Jerry: (to Newman) Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?
(Hits the wall with his fist)
Newman: Help! Help!
Jerry: Where's Kramer?
Elaine: What's going on?
(Newman hides behind Elaine)
Newman: They're gonna beat me up!
George: No we're not.
Jerry: We're trying to find out what happened to Kramer.
Newman: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About they keys. Yeah, that's right - about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.
Jerry: Bad rap?
Newman: Yeah, from you.
Newman: You heard me. So he packed it up and split for the coast. La-La Land. LA.
- Permalink: Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to...
Kramer: Having the keys to Jerry's apartment - that kept me in a fantasy world. Every time I went over to his house it was like a vacation: better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. That became my reality. I ignored the squalor in my own life because I'm looking at life, you see, through Jerry's eyes. I was living in the twilight, living in the shadows, living in the darkness like you.
Kramer: Oh, I can barely see you, George.
George: Stop it Kramer, you're freakin' me out.
- Permalink: Better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. ...
I was clinging to those keys, man, like a branch on the banks of a raging river, and now I have let go and I'm free to go with the current, to float, and I thank you.Kramer
- Permalink: I was clinging to those keys, man, like a branch on the banks of...
Jerry: You scared me!
Kramer: It's just me.
Jerry: That's enough!
- Permalink: You scared me! It's just me. That's enough!
Kramer: (disgusted) Look at you.
George: Aw, Kramer, don't start.
Kramer: You're wasting you're life.
George: I am not! What you call wasting, I call living! I'm living my life.
Kramer: Okay, like what? No, tell me! Do you have a job?
Kramer: You got money?
Kramer: Do you have a woman?
Kramer: Do you have any prospects?
Kramer: Do you have any action at all?
Kramer: Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?
George: I like to get the Daily News.
- Permalink: Look at you. Aw, Kramer, don't start. You're wasting you're ...
Punk Dude: Hey Kramer, have you ever killed a man?!
Kramer: What do you think Junior? You think these hands - they've been soaking in Ivory Liquid?
- Permalink: Hey Kramer, have you ever killed a man?! What do you think Jun...
Do you ever yearn?Kramer
- Permalink: Do you ever yearn?
You don't understand. A garage, I can't even pull in there. It's like going to a prostitute. Why should I pay, when if I apply myself, maybe I could get it for free?George
- Permalink: You don't understand. A garage, I can't even pull in there. It's...