Seinfeld Season 3 Quotes
Kramer: Having the keys to Jerry's apartment - that kept me in a fantasy world. Every time I went over to his house it was like a vacation: better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. That became my reality. I ignored the squalor in my own life because I'm looking at life, you see, through Jerry's eyes. I was living in the twilight, living in the shadows, living in the darkness like you.
Kramer: Oh, I can barely see you, George.
George: Stop it Kramer, you're freakin' me out.
- Permalink: Better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. ...
Kramer: (disgusted) Look at you.
George: Aw, Kramer, don't start.
Kramer: You're wasting you're life.
George: I am not! What you call wasting, I call living! I'm living my life.
Kramer: Okay, like what? No, tell me! Do you have a job?
Kramer: You got money?
Kramer: Do you have a woman?
Kramer: Do you have any prospects?
Kramer: Do you have any action at all?
Kramer: Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?
George: I like to get the Daily News.
- Permalink: Look at you. Aw, Kramer, don't start. You're wasting you're ...
(Newman refuses to tell Jerry and George where Kramer is)
Jerry: (to Newman) Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?
(Hits the wall with his fist)
Newman: Help! Help!
Jerry: Where's Kramer?
Elaine: What's going on?
(Newman hides behind Elaine)
Newman: They're gonna beat me up!
George: No we're not.
Jerry: We're trying to find out what happened to Kramer.
Newman: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About they keys. Yeah, that's right - about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.
Jerry: Bad rap?
Newman: Yeah, from you.
Newman: You heard me. So he packed it up and split for the coast. La-La Land. LA.
- Permalink: Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to...
Kramer: Do you ever yearn?
George: Yearn? Do I yearn?
Kramer: I yearn.
George: You yearn?
Kramer: Oh, yes. Yes, I yearn. Often I sit...and yearn. Have you yearned?
George: Well not recently. I craved.
- Permalink: Do you ever yearn? Yearn? Do I yearn? I yearn. You yearn? ...
Do you ever yearn?Kramer
- Permalink: Do you ever yearn?
Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.Kramer
- Permalink: Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got p...
Kibitzer: Who are you?
Sid: Who am I? I know who I am. Do you know who you are?
- Permalink: Who are you? Who am I? I know who I am. Do you know who you ar...
Chaos--it reduces us to jungle law.Newman
- Permalink: Chaos--it reduces us to jungle law.
Ouch, my cuticle!Elaine
- Permalink: Ouch, my cuticle!