Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Do you know what the speed limit is hee-yah?Cartman
- Permalink: Do you know what the speed limit is hee-yah?
Officer Barbrady: Yes, at first I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical, but then I read this: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of s**t, I am never reading again.
- Permalink: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garba...
Now move along, or I'll be forced to execute every one of you by gunshot to the head.Officer Barbrady
- Permalink: Now move along, or I'll be forced to execute every one of you by...
Father Maxi: Who would have sex with a chicken?
Halfy: I would.
Mr. Garrison: Aw you couldn't screw anything Halfy, you don't have any legs.
Father Maxi: Have some respect for people's feelings, would you Halfy?
- Permalink: Who would have sex with a chicken? I would. Aw you couldn't ...
Bookmobile Driver: How did you know I would strike here?
Officer Barbrady: By reading Teetle the Timid Taxidermist.
Bookmobile Driver: You did?! Really?! Then it worked! My whole plan worked absolutely perfectly!
Stan: What are you talking about, dude?
Bookmobile Driver: When I heard that Officer Barbrady couldn't read, I knew I had to motivate him somehow. So I formulated a plan to encourage him to learn the magic of reading!
Kyle: So you f**ked a bunch of chickens?
- Permalink: How did you know I would strike here? By reading Teetle the Ti...
Teedle... the.. timid.. taxidermist... loved to go to the.... Oh goddamn, reading is lame!Officer Barbrady
- Permalink: Teedle... the.. timid.. taxidermist... loved to go to the.... Oh...
(on being told the "fast-food restaraunt" is actually a bank)
Officer Barbrady: Well I know that! What do you think I am? Stupid?
- Permalink: Well I know that! What do you think I am? Stupid? Yep.