South Park Season 3 Episode 10: "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" Quotes
(Korn catches the pirate ghosts in a net.)
Jonathan Davis: Now let's see who these pirate ghosts really are.
(The pirate ghosts disappear.)
Jonathan Davis: Oh I guess they really were pirate ghosts.
- Permalink: Now let's see who these pirate ghosts really are. Oh I guess...
Randy: Here's Korn's van!
Lady in mob: Let's flip it over!
Officer Barbrady: Okay people, let's try to stay orderly. The best way to do this is to all get on one side and push from the top.
- Permalink: Here's Korn's van! Let's flip it over! Okay people, let's tr...
DJ: Well here's some kids enjoying the Halloween haunt now. Hey boys, what do you think of cozy FM's Halloween haunt so far?
Stan: This one time, like eight months ago, I saw two guys kissing in a park. And that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen until I saw the cozy FM Halloween haunt.
- Permalink: Well here's some kids enjoying the Halloween haunt now. Hey boy...
What the hell? What the f--k is this?Kenny
(Mumbling as two more speeders fly by and bomb him to bits; then the rats converge on him.)
- Permalink: What the hell? What the f--k is this?
Voice: Hi Kyle.
Kyle: (hops back) Aaaah!
Cartman: (who's providing the voice) Have you been a good boy, Kyle? Have you been making Grandma proud?
Kyle: Dammit Cartman! That's not funny!
Stan: (chuckling) Eh, eh! Yes it is.
Cartman: Heh heh, I'm sweet.
Kyle: Alright, alright, let's get this over with so we can put her back.
Stan: Okay, grab the sled.
- Permalink: Hi Kyle. Aaaah! Have you been a good boy, Kyle? Have you b...
- Permalink: Oh! Nibblet!
Want more South Park?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!