Hi Kyle. Aaaah! Have you been a good boy, Kyle? Have you b...
Voice: Hi Kyle.
Kyle: (hops back) Aaaah!
Cartman: (who's providing the voice) Have you been a good boy, Kyle? Have you been making Grandma proud?
Kyle: Dammit Cartman! That's not funny!
Stan: (chuckling) Eh, eh! Yes it is.
Cartman: Heh heh, I'm sweet.
Kyle: Alright, alright, let's get this over with so we can put her back.
Stan: Okay, grab the sled.
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski
- South Park Season 3 Episode 10: "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, South Park Season 3 Episode 10 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mr. Garrison: Nothing ever went wrong in this town before that evil Korn band showed up.
Sharon Marsh: Well I say we go find them and kick their devil-worshipping butts out of town!
- Permalink: Nothing ever went wrong in this town before that evil Korn band ...
Liane: Eric's not fat. He's just big boned.
Kyle: Well he must have a huge bone up his ass, then!
- Permalink: Eric's not fat. He's just big boned. Well he must have a huge ...