South Park Season 1 Quotes
Cartman: I hate Barbra Streisand! I HATE her! Make her go away!
Stan: My mom always said there were no monsters, but there are. Aren't there, Chef?
- Permalink: I hate Barbra Streisand! I HATE her! Make her go away! My mom ...
Barbra Streisand: (in disguise while talking about the triangle) I want to give you boys a cash reward for finding it; it's worth a lot of money to me...
Stan: Really? Wow, no wonder that Barbra Streisand lady was after it...
Barbra Streisand: Oh, uh, heh heh... Who is that, I might ask?
Kyle: She's this famous old lady who wishes she was still only 45.
(The boys all laugh and Barbra Streisand glares at them.)
Stan: Yeah. You should have seen her nose; it was big enough to land stealth bombers on!
(The boys continue to laugh and Barbra Streisand becomes angered.)
Cartman: Yeah, and talk about a bitch! All my life, I have never-
Barbra Streisand: ENOUGH!!! (the boys stop laughing) I mean, ha ha ha...
- Permalink: (in disguise while talking about the triangle) I want to give yo...
Officer Barbrady: Shouldn't you kids be in school?
Stan: It's Saturday.
Officer Barbrady: No excuses! Now move along, you little trouble makers!
- Permalink: Shouldn't you kids be in school? It's Saturday. No excuses! ...
Stan: Robert Smith is the greatest person who ever lived!
Jesus: Our saviour!
- Permalink: Robert Smith is the greatest person who ever lived! Our saviou...
Officer Barbrady: What seems to be the problem?
Barbra Streisand: Problem? No problem, officer... I was just introducing myself to these fine young boys.
Cartman: Nuh-uh! She was being a total bitch!
- Permalink: What seems to be the problem? Problem? No problem, officer... ...
Mayor's Aide: Mayor! Barbra Streisand's attacking the town!
Mayor: I heard! Call the National Guard! (to herself) We'll get you, you bitch! And to think, I actually watched your HBO special!
- Permalink: Mayor! Barbra Streisand's attacking the town! I heard! Call th...
Ms. Ellen: Now, children, let's review our multiplication tables. (Cartman raises his hand) Cartman?
Cartman: What's a multiplication table?
Ms. Ellen: Didn't Mr. Garrison teach multiplication? (the class stares back) Well, where did he leave off?
Cartman: We were learning about how Yasmine Bleeth is going out with that Richard Greco guy that used to be on 21 Jump Street but then he got his own show for just a little while.
- Permalink: Now, children, let's review our multiplication tables. (Cartman ...
Chef: Hello there, children! What's all this I hear about a new teacher?
Kyle: Ms. Ellen, dude; she's beautiful!
Chef: Is she like, uh, Vanessa Williams beautiful or Toni Braxton beautiful? Or Pamela Anderson beautiful? Or is she Erin Grey in the second season of "Buck Rogers" beautiful?
Stan: Yeah, that one!
Chef: (impressed) Wooof! I've got to meet this woman!
- Permalink: Hello there, children! What's all this I hear about a new teache...
Principal Victoria: Children, I have some difficult news for you. Mr. Garrison won't be teaching for awhile, he's going to have surgery (class cheers) so you're going to have a substitute teacher, and I want you to show the substitute the same respect you show for Mr. Garrison. (Kyle raises hand)...Yes little boy?
Kyle: We don't have respect for Mr. Garrison.
- Permalink: Children, I have some difficult news for you. Mr. Garrison won't...
Wendy: Stan? We're still Valentines, right?
Stan: Sure, Wendy, whatever.
Kyle: Hey! We should buy Ms. Ellen Valentine's Day presents.
Stan: Yeah! We'll go to the mall tonight!
Cartman: I'm gonna buy a vacuum cleaner. Chicks like vacuum cleaners.
- Permalink: Stan? We're still Valentines, right? Sure, Wendy, whatever. ...
Tom: All righty then. Now I must warn you, Mr. Garrison, that there are risks. You could wind up a hideous, foul shadow of a creature, so terrifyingly ugly that you're forced to live in the sewers, only emerging at nighttime for scraps of food.
Mr. Garrison: I can live with that.
- Permalink: All righty then. Now I must warn you, Mr. Garrison, that there a...
Wendy: Ms.Ellen, can I talk to you?
Ms. Ellen: Of course Wendy.
Wendy: I can't help but notice you've taken a liking to my boyfriend Stan.
Ms. Ellen: Well I've taken a liking to all of you. You're all so young and cute and full of life...
Wendy: Can I tell you something Ms. Ellen?
Ms. Ellen: Of course Wendy.
Wendy: Don't f*** with me!
Ms. Ellen: (surprised) What?
Wendy: You heard me! Stay away from my man, bitch, or I'll whoop your sorry little ass back to last year! (gets off the seat & walks away) Bye, Ms. Ellen.
- Permalink: Ms.Ellen, can I talk to you? Of course Wendy. I can't help b...