Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Leonard: We'll miss you Sheldon.
Sheldon: Yeah, well, who wants to spend the whole weekend, running around a bunch of pretend planets, battling made up monsters? That's for babies.
Howard: Yeah, but it's got lightsabers.
Sheldon: Please, Amy! It's got lightsabers!
- Permalink: We'll miss you Sheldon. Yeah, well, who wants to spend the who...
She's 93. She won't be disappointed for very long.Sheldon
- Permalink: She's 93. She won't be disappointed for very long.
Leonard: It will be like our World of Warcraft party a few years ago when the neighbors called the cops on us.
Howard: They called the cops because of the smell. They thought we were dead.
Raj: We were badass back in the day.
Leonard: All right, let's do it.
Howard: 48 hours of Star Wars gaming.
Raj: It's on like Alderaan.
- Permalink: It will be like our World of Warcraft party a few years ago when...
Raj: Hey, want to spend some time playing the new Star Wars game this weekend?
Leonard: Oh, I don't know. I kinda promised myself I'd get off the computer, be more physically active, get some exercise....?
Howard: You're about to walk up three flights of stairs.
Leonard: Good point. I'm in.
- Permalink: Hey, want to spend some time playing the new Star Wars game this...
Penny: Please come home and let me cut your hair.
Sheldon: Amy what do you think?
Amy: There's not a hair on this body I wouldn't let this woman trim.
- Permalink: Please come home and let me cut your hair. Amy what do you thi...
Penny: Where are you going?
Sheldon: Where ever the music takes me kitten.
- Permalink: Where are you going? Where ever the music takes me kitten.
Penny: Why did you get bongos?
Sheldon: Richard Feynman played bongos, I thought I would give that a try
Leonard: Richard Feynman was a physicist
Penny: It's three o'clock in the morning, I don't care if Richard Feynman was a purple leprechaun that lived in my butt!
- Permalink: Why did you get bongos? Richard Fineman played bongos, I thoug...
Bernadette: You're so brave, I'm proud of you
Howard: I ate a butterfly. It was so small, beautiful.... I was so hungry.
- Permalink: You're so brave, I'm proud of you I ate a butterfly. It was so...
Penny: Ok, what just happened?
Leonard: I don't know. Between you playing chess like Bobby Fischer, and Sheldon being ok with you in his spot, I'm guessing someone went back in time and changed the course of human events.
- Permalink: Ok, what just happened? I don't know. Between you playing ches...
I gotta run...[stops] but not with scissors, that would be unsafe.Sheldon
- Permalink: I gotta run... but not with scissors, that would be unsafe.
Amy: What about Supercuts?
Sheldon: I tried it once; they cut men and women hair at the same time in the same room. It's like Sodom and Gomorrah with mousse.
- Permalink: What about Supercuts? I tried it once; they cut men and women ...
Penny: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you
Sheldon: I know you mean well, offering the skills of the hill folk, but here in town we don't churn our own butter, we don't make dresses from gunny sacks, and sure-as-shootin don't get our hair cut by bottle blon..
Leonard: Sheldon be nice!
- Permalink: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you I know y...