The Office Season 5 Quotes
Andy: Andrew Bernard.
Dwight: Okay, what are you still doing at your desk?
Andy: What are you still doing not at your desk?
Dwight: Did you even read the memo?
Andy: All my files are now in reverse alphabetical order--
Dwight: No, you idiot. There is a code embedded in the memo. Listen, you need to round up all the salesmen, except for Ryan and Pam, and get them down to the warehouse pronto.
Andy: Oh, it is on like a prawn who yawns at dawn.
Dwight: Stop doing rhyming poetry. Just tell them, please. God, the simplest thing.
- Permalink: Andrew Bernard. Okay, what are you still doing at your desk? ...
Oscar: I'm sorry you're offended by my shoes, but I am not going to drive home to change.
Toby: I could loan you a pair of socks.
Toby: No, they're clean. I was going to wear them to volleyball practice later.
Oscar: I don't think so.
- Permalink: I'm sorry you're offended by my shoes, but I am not going to dri...
When held over heat the invisible ink will reveal that everyone should meet at the warehouse immediately. Do not ask me where I got the invisible ink. Urine. It was urine.Dwight
- Permalink: When held over heat the invisible ink will reveal that everyone ...
Dwight: Fresh hot ink.
Stanley: "New File System."
Dwight: Trust me, Stanley, you're going to want to read this memo very carefully.
Stanley: I am not changing the way I do my files.
Dwight: No, no. This goes for all of you. Believe me, you are going to want to heat my words.
- Permalink: Fresh hot ink. New File System. Trust me, Stanley, you're go...
Michael: [hands Ryan a soda] There you are, my friend.
Ryan: Oh, thanks, man.
Pam: Thanks, Michael.
- Permalink: There you are, my friend. Oh, thanks, man. Pamela. Thanks,...
Well, I was in the Seminary for a year and dropped out 'cause I wanted to have sex with this girl, Cathy. Followed her to Scranton. Took the first job I could find in H.R. Later she divorced me. So no, I wouldn't say I have a passion for H.R.Toby
- Permalink: Well, I was in the Seminary for a year and dropped out 'cause I ...
Angela: The man is wearing sandals. I don't need to see Oscar's toes at work. Gross! I mean he looks like he just got off the boat.
Toby: Can't you just not look at his feet?
Angela: Excuse me? Oh. You're so educated, aren't you Toby? So trained to deal with a hysterical woman. I don't want to look at his feet. Do your job!
- Permalink: The man is wearing sandals. I don't need to see Oscar's toes at ...
Pam: [laughs] Boscov's at the Steamtown Mall?
Phyllis: It sure looked good on the mannequin.
Pam: Well, you have good taste.
Phyllis: Well, thanks. I sure wish I had more time to talk to my clients, though.
Phyllis: Isn't that what you said to a bunch of my clients when you were stealing them? That I didn't have enough time for them?
Pam: Oh, I, um...
Phyllis: Close your mouth, sweetie. You look like a trout.
- Permalink: Boscov's at the Steamtown Mall? It sure looked good on the man...
[to Ryan] Don't fall in love with me, kid.Meredith
- Permalink: Don't fall in love with me, kid.