The Office Season 6 Quotes
Andy: Wow. Can you imagine what people would say if they saw us dancing together.
Erin: Oh I know.
Andy: They'd be like, "What's up with those twoo!"
Erin: "Hey guys get a bedroom already!"
Andy: "Did we miss the wedding!"
Andy: Um I got it! I'll do this, and you play the racing game and then we'll switch.
Erin: [pause] Yes. Okay. Yeah that's smart.
Andy: No drama, okay.
- Permalink: Wow. Can you imagine what people would say if they saw us dancin...
Angela versus Isabelle. Height, advantage Isabelle. Birthing hips, advantage Isabelle. Remaining childbearing years, advantage Isabelle. Legal obligation, advantage Angela.Dwight
- Permalink: Angela versus Isabelle. Height, advantage Isabelle. Birthing hip...
I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk. And I learn. I absorb information, from the strategies of winners. And the losers! Actually I probably learn more from the losers.Michael
- Permalink: I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage because I watch r...
Woman: I am an ESL teacher.
Michael: Really? See, I didn't think you could teach that. I thought that was something you were born with. What am I thinking right now.
Woman: Are you thinking I said ESP?
Michael: Yes. Ah I feel like an idiot. Awesome.
- Permalink: I am an ESL teacher. Really? See, I didn't think you could tea...
Jim: Do you wanna just make a run for it?
Kevin: [walks by, starts screaming into Pam's chest] Wahhhhhhhh! Wahhhhh! Mammyyyyy!
Jim: What is happening?
- Permalink: Do you wanna just make a run for it? Maybe. Wahhhhhhhh! Wah...
Hi I'm Date Mike. Nice to meet me. How do you like your eggs in the morning.Michael
- Permalink: Hi I'm Date Mike. Nice to meet me. How do you like your eggs in ...
Dwight: Well well well. If it isn't Isabelle. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this.
Isabelle: A girl like me is why a guy like you comes to a place like this.
Dwight: Ooh. I love repartee.
Isabelle: Do you?
Dwight: Usually means there's a battle scene coming.
- Permalink: Well well well. If it isn't Isabelle. What's a girl like you doi...
Kevin: [hugs her] Ahhhhhhh!
Pam: Yay! How are you!
Kevin: Oh I missed you so much!
Pam Beesly: Aww!
Kevin: Yeahhhhhh! Wahhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhh!
[cut to interview]
Kevin: Well when a new mom hears a baby cry, her you-know-whats fill up with you-know-what? And then her shirt gets... you know ... That would be funny!
- Permalink: Kevin! Ahhhhhhh! Yay! How are you! Oh I missed you so muc...
Michael: Oh, wow. I cannot believe this is happening. It's everything I dreamed. Oh my God!
Michael: It's not a birthday, it's not a good-bye party ...
Jim: Oh hey, Pam and I are gonna go play pool with one of her friends. And we need a fourth.
Michael: Sucks to be youuuu!
Jim: [pause] Would you like to be our fourth.
Michael: That would be sublime.
- Permalink: Oh, wow. I cannot believe this is happening. It's everything I d...
Michael: I'm trying to make your kids, respect you. Because, a father needs to respect his boss. And kids don't respect the father who doesn't respect the boss. Do you understand that line of logic?
Jim: I don't think you even understand it.
Michael: I do understand it.
- Permalink: I'm trying to make your kids, respect you. Because, a father nee...
[after arriving at a dump] This place has gone to hell.Dwight
- Permalink: This place has gone to hell.
Michael: Wait, what day is today?
Kevin: Um, tonight is Ghost Whisperer. So Friday.
- Permalink: Wait, what day is today? Um, tonight is Ghost Whisperer. So F...