The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 5: "Treehouse of Horror III" Quotes
(Homer pulls the Krusty Doll's string.)
Krusty Doll: I'm Krusty the Clown, and I don't like you.
Krusty Doll: I'm Krusty the Clown, and I'm going to kill you!
Homer: (Chuckles) Didn't even pull the string that time...
Krusty Doll: I said I'm going to kill you! (Points to Homer) You, Homer Simpson!
Homer: Oh yeah? (Tosses the doll aside) With what?
(The Krusty Doll pops up from the other side of the couch, holding a knife; Homer screams.)
- Permalink: I'm Krusty the Clown, and I don't like you. I'm Krusty the C...
You think your dirty socks can stop me?! Well, they are...making me...dizzy...ugh!</i> Krusty Doll
- Permalink: You think your dirty socks can stop me?! Well, they are...making...
Zombie Flanders: Hey Simpson! I'm feeling a mite peckish. (Evilly) Mind if I chew your ear?
(Homer shoots Ned and the others gasp.)
Bart: Dad, you killed the Zombie Flanders!
Homer: (Surprised) He was a zombie!?
- Permalink: Hey Simpson! I'm feeling a mite peckish. Mind if I chew your ea...
(Homer finds Barney chomping on a severed arm)
Homer: Barney, not you too!
Barney: I'm not a zombie, but hey, when in Rome.
- Permalink: Barney, not you too! I'm not a zombie, but hey, when in Rome.
Smithers, this is a golden opportunity. If we get him alive, we can put him on Broadway. Dead, we can sell monkey stew to the army!Burns
- Permalink: Smithers, this is a golden opportunity. If we get him alive, we ...
To the book depository!Homer
- Permalink: To the book depository!
Lisa: Dad, we did something very bad!
Homer: Did you wreck the car?
Homer: Did you raise the dead?
Homer: But the car's okay?
Lisa / Bart: Uh-huh.
Homer: All right then.
- Permalink: Dad, we did something very bad! Did you wreck the car? No! ...
Bart: From A-Apple to Z-Zebra, "Baby's First Pop-up Book" is 26 pages of alphabetic adventure!
Edna: Bart, you mean to tell me you read a book intended for preschoolers?
Bart: Well, most of it.
- Permalink: From A-Apple to Z-Zebra, Baby's First Pop-up Book is 26 pages of...
Bart: Nice try, Mr. Flanders. But I've got a story so scary you'll wet your pants!
Grampa: Too late.
- Permalink: Nice try, Mr. Flanders. But I've got a story so scary you'll wet...
Carl: Hey, I heard we're goin' to Ape Island.
Lenny: Yeah, to capture a giant ape. I wished we were going to Candy Apple Island.
Charlie: Candy Apple Island? What do they got there?
Carl: Apes. But they're not so big.
- Permalink: Hey, I heard we're goin' to Ape Island. Yeah, to capture a gia...
Homer: So then his wife comes through the door!
Homer: Did I mention that she was dead?
Homer: Well, she was! And then, she hit him in the head with a golf-club!
Homer: Don't you remember? He went golfing all the time, and it really bugged her.
Lisa: You said he went bowling!
Grampa: Homer! I've coughed up scarier stuff than that!
Bart: Hey, Grampa. Why don't you tell us a story? You've led an interesting life
Grampa: That's a lie, and you know it! But I did see a lot of movies
- Permalink: So then his wife comes through the door! So? Did I mention t...
(As a naked Homer runs past) There goes the last lingering thread of my heterosexuality.Patty
- Permalink: There goes the last lingering thread of my heterosexuality.
Want more The Simpsons?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!