The third Treehouse of Horror Halloween special tells three stories:
- Clown Without Pity - Homer buys a Krusty doll that tries to kill him
- King Homer - Mr. Burns hires Marge to try and trap an giant ape that looks like Homer.
- Dial "Z" for Zombie - Bart tries to bring back the family cat using a book of the occult, but instead summons zombies.
You think your dirty socks can stop me?! Well, they are...making me...dizzy...ugh!</i> Krusty Doll
- Permalink: You think your dirty socks can stop me?! Well, they are...making...
(Homer pulls the Krusty Doll's string.)
Krusty Doll: I'm Krusty the Clown, and I don't like you.
Krusty Doll: I'm Krusty the Clown, and I'm going to kill you!
Homer: (Chuckles) Didn't even pull the string that time...
Krusty Doll: I said I'm going to kill you! (Points to Homer) You, Homer Simpson!
Homer: Oh yeah? (Tosses the doll aside) With what?
(The Krusty Doll pops up from the other side of the couch, holding a knife; Homer screams.)
- Permalink: I'm Krusty the Clown, and I don't like you. I'm Krusty the C...