The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 5: "Treehouse of Horror IV"" Quotes
- Permalink: Mmm...forbidden donut.
(reading note) "Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." Bastard! He's always one step ahead!Homer
- Permalink: Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer. Bastard...
Mr. Burns: Who's that goat-legged fellow, Smithers? I like the cut of his jib.
Smithers: Prince of Darkness, sir. He's your 11 o'clock.
- Permalink: Who's that goat-legged fellow, Smithers? I like the cut of his j...
(Homer puts stake in Mr.Burns)
Homer: Take that!
(Homer hits stake with hammer multiple times)
Lisa: Uh Dad, that's his crotch.
Homer: Oh, Sorry.
(Homer puts stake where the heart and hits it)
Mr. Burns: AAAAAAGH!
(Mr. Burns disentergrates)
(Mr. Burns Comes Back Alive)
Mr. Burns: You're Fired!
(Mr. Burns Dies Again)
- Permalink: Take that! Uh Dad, that's his crotch. Oh, Sorry. AAAAA...
Devil Flanders: Now remember, the instant you finish it, I own your soul for--
(Homer has already scarfed the donut)
Homer: Hey, wait. If I don't finish this last bite, you don't get my soul, do you?
Devil Flanders: Well, technically no, but--
Homer: I'm smarter than the Devil. I'm smarter than the Dev--
(Flanders turns into a huge demon)
Devil Flanders: You are not smarter than me. I'll see you in Hell yet, Homer Simpson.
- Permalink: Now remember, the instant you finish it, I own your soul for-- ...
(Devil Flanders curses Homer by turning his head into a donut.)
Marge: Homer, don't pick at it!
Homer: But, Marge, I'm so sweet and tasty! Well, I guess I'll go to work.
Lisa: Uh, Dad, I wouldn't go out there if I were you.
Chief Wiggum: (Outside house, sipping coffee) Don't worry, boys. He's got to come out of there sometime.
- Permalink: Homer, don't pick at it! But, Marge, I'm so sweet and tasty! W...
Homer: Oh, I'd sell my soul for a donut.
(Flanders appears as the devil.)
Devil Flanders: Did I hear someone wanted to sell their soul?
Homer: Flanders?! You're the devil?!
Devil Flanders: It's always the one you least expect isn't it?
- Permalink: Oh, I'd sell my soul for a donut. Did I hear someone wanted ...
Marge: Lisa, it's not nice to call people vampires. Did everyone wash their necks like Mr. Burns asked?
Bart & Lisa: Yes.
Homer: (Holding out a pitch black towel) Sure did!
- Permalink: Lisa, it's not nice to call people vampires. Did everyone wash t...
Bart: Otto! There's a gremlin on the side of the bus!
(Otto looks out his side window and sees Hans Moleman driving.)
Otto: Don't worry, Bart dude. I'll get rid of him.
(Otto slams into the car.)
Hans Moleman: Oh, I just made my last payment.
(Moleman's car almost crashes into a tree, but then explodes.)
- Permalink: Otto! There's a gremlin on the side of the bus! Don't worry,...