Homer, don't pick at it! But, Marge, I'm so sweet and tasty! W...
(Devil Flanders curses Homer by turning his head into a donut.)
Marge: Homer, don't pick at it!
Homer: But, Marge, I'm so sweet and tasty! Well, I guess I'll go to work.
Lisa: Uh, Dad, I wouldn't go out there if I were you.
Chief Wiggum: (Outside house, sipping coffee) Don't worry, boys. He's got to come out of there sometime.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Chief Wiggum, Ralph Wiggum
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 5: "Treehouse of Horror IV""
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Chief Wiggum Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 5 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lionel Hutz: First, some ground rules: Number one, we get bathroom breaks every half-hour.
Devil Flanders: Agreed! Number two, the jury will be chosen by me!
Lionel Hutz: Agreed. No, wait--
Devil Flanders: Silence! I give you the Jury of the Damned! Benedict Arnold, Lizzie Borden, Richard Nixon--
Nixon: But I'm not dead yet! In fact, I just wrote an article for Redbook.
Devil Flanders: Hey, listen; I did a favor for you!
Nixon: Yes, master.
Devil Flanders: John Wilkes Booth, Blackbeard the Pirate, John Dillinger, the starting line-up of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers!
- Permalink: Number one, we get bathroom breaks every half-hour. Agreed! Nu...
Lisa: Grampa's a vampire?
Bart: We're all vampires.
Lisa: But no. We killed Mr. Burns.
Homer: You have to kill the head vampire.
Lisa: You're the head vampire?
Marge: No, I'm the head vampire. (Lets out an evil laugh)
Marge: Well I do have a life outside this house, you know.
- Permalink: Grampa's a vampire? We're all vampires. But no. We killed Mr...