The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Homer: I wanna pet him again!
Marge: You can pet the cat.
Homer: The cat? What's the point?
- Permalink: I wanna pet him again! You can pet the cat. The cat? What's ...
Homer: (about Santa's Little Helper) Aw, how come he gets meat and we don't?
Marge: You wouldn't want what he's eating, it's mostly just snouts and entrails.
Homer: Mmmm, snouts.
- Permalink: Aw, how come he gets meat and we don't? You wouldn't want what...
Veterinarian: This is the part of the job I hate the most. (Tosses hampster into trashcan with mini-basketball hoop)
Homer: Hey, you did the best you could.
Veterinarian: I love animals. I spend my life saving them and they can't thank me. Well, the parrots can. Let's see what's wrong with this one.
- Permalink: This is the part of the job I hate the most. Hey, you did th...
Bart: (after Homer explains about Doggie Heaven) Hey, wait a minute. Does this have to do anything with Santa's Little Helper?
Marge: Oh, honey, seven hundred and fifty dollars is a lot of money. We really can't afford this operation.
Bart: You're gonna just let him die?
Marge: I know you're upset.
Bart: Darn right, I'm upset!
Marge: Bart! Watch your language! Oh, you did. Sorry.
Bart: I'm not gonna let our dog die and that's it! (leaves the kitchen and mumbles to himself)
- Permalink: Hey, wait a minute. Does this have to do anything with Santa's L...
Well, I'm going to be a famous jazz musician. I've got it all figured out. I'll be unappreciated in my own country, but my gutsy blues stylings will electrify the French. I'll avoid the horrors of drug abuse, but I do plan to have several torrid love affairs, and I may or may not die young. I haven't decided.Lisa
- Permalink: Well, I'm going to be a famous jazz musician. I've got it all fi...
Marge: You know, your father wanted to be a policeman for a little while, but they said he was too heavy.
Homer: No, the Army said I was too heavy. The police said I was too dumb.
- Permalink: You know, your father wanted to be a policeman for a little whil...
Hey, I don't need you to get me in the back of a police car.Bart
- Permalink: Hey, I don't need you to get me in the back of a police car.
Lisa: Bart, why did you take the blame?
Bart: Because I didn't want you to wreck your life. You got the brains and the talent to go as far as you want. And when you do, I'll be right there to borrow money.
- Permalink: Bart, why did you take the blame? Because I didn't want you to...
Dr. Pryor: Here's your scientifically selected career.
Kid: Insurance salesman,
Ralph: Salmon gutter?
Milhouse: Military strongman.
Martin: Systems analyst. Systems analyst.
Dr. Pryor: Systems analyst.
Martin: All right!
Dr. Pryor: Mm-hm. It's like a mommy.
Bart: Police officer? Well, I'll be jiggered.
- Permalink: Here's your scientifically selected career. Architect. Insur...