Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 1: "Working for Caligula" Quotes
Rose: Yes, baby.
Alan: You're a stalker.
Rose: We prefer to be called "boundary-challenged"
- Permalink: Rose. Yes, baby. You're a stalker. We prefer to be called ...
And the best part of all is without Jake here, Mom has no reason to visit. Heck, I might not see her at all til we meet in hellCharlie
- Permalink: And the best part of all is without Jake here, Mom has no reason...
Alan: Thanks for taking Jake back to Judith's.
Charlie: No problem. Sorry I had to send Mom in there.
Alan: No, no, you, uh... you did the right thing. I needed a good slap in the face. Although with Mom it's more like a nailgun to the testicles
- Permalink: Thanks for taking Jake back to Judith's. No problem. Sorry I h...
Jake: Even though Mom stopped loving you and Kandi stopped loving you, you don't have to worry about me.
Alan: Thanks, pal!
Jake: You're my dad. I pretty much gotta love you.
- Permalink: Even though Mom stopped loving you and Kandi stopped loving you,...
Alan: Listen, I-- I really need to talk to you. Can you come downstairs?
Charlie: Sure. Give me... an hour and a half.
Alan: An hour and a half?
Charlie: I know it's a little rushed, but we're on a tight schedule here! Tina's got homework, Cindy's got to meet her fiancÃ©, and Marie... well, Marie's on the clock.
Alan: You already had two women in bed and you felt the need to call a professional?
Charlie: Better safe than sorry.
- Permalink: Listen, I-- I really need to talk to you. Can you come downstair...