So he is a fat loser, who do you expect to get for $8.50 an hour...
Andrew: So he is a fat loser, who do you expect to get for $8.50 an hour?
Lynette: Well, that's what we pay you and you seem happy enough.
Andrew: That's because I'm doing the beer delivery guy.
Lynette: Oh... okay... my fault for asking...
- Lynette Scavo, Andrew Van de Kamp
- Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 18: "Liaisons"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Lynette Scavo Quotes, Andrew Van de Kamp Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 18 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Gabrielle: Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. I'm afraid Mr. Lang has to take an important meeting in his limo...now.
(She grabs his arm and drags him off to the limo. He gets inside with Gabrielle close behind. He loosens his tie as she begins taking off her clothing.)
Victor: To the radio station, Clyde. So what's this all about?
Gabrielle: Your speech--I liked it.
Victor: Seriously, here? Now?
Gabrielle: Well, you laid out all your positions. Don't you want to get acquainted with mine?
Victor: Clyde, could you put up the partition, please?
Clyde: Yes, sir. Anything else?
Gabrielle: Music. Loud music.
- Permalink: Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. I'm afraid Mr. La...
Edie: No man respects an easy conquest. I make all my men wait.
Susan: It's true, she has a little room with magazines and an aquarium.
Edie: I have so missed our friendship.
- Permalink: No man respects an easy conquest. I make all my men wait. It'...