That's adorable Ted. You're such a hayseed. The companionship bu...
Barney: That's adorable Ted. You're such a hayseed. The companionship business is the growth industry of the 21st century. You do realize that 1 out of every 8 adult women in America is a prostitute.
Marshall: Dude you just made that up.
- Marshall Eriksen, Barney Stinson
- How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 19: "Mary the Paralegal"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Marshall Eriksen Quotes, Barney Stinson Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 19 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Ted: So Sandy, what do you do? Oh, wait, I know what you do. You're the guy who reads the paper in the morning.
Sandy Rivers: You got me. What do you do, Ted?
Ted: Oh same thing as you. I read the paper every morning. But then after that, I finish my coffee and go to my real job as an architect, where I make an actual contribution to the world. I'm just kidding. Love your show. You're terrific.
Sandy Rivers: Thanks. I never tire of hearing that
- Permalink: So Sandy, what do you do? Oh, wait, I know what you do. You're t...
Ted: I should just skip this thing entirely. Robin is still pissed at me after, you know.
Barney: You lied and said you were broken up with Victoria before you actually were, so you could try and nail Robin and you end up losing both girls in one night.
Ted: Yes, that's what I meant by "you know".
- Permalink: I should just skip this thing entirely. Robin is still pissed at...