Well, I believe that you saw something perfectly normal, but you...
Robin: Well, I believe that you saw something perfectly normal, but you've exaggerated it in your mind; you know, um, like the Loch Ness Monster.
Marshall: If by "like the Loch Ness Monster," you mean "totally exists and is awesome," then, yeah, it's like the Loch Ness Monster.
- Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky
- How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 7: "Matchmaker"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Marshall Eriksen Quotes, Robin Scherbatsky Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 7 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
How do I say this? This is gonna be really hard. Ted, there are absolutely no women out there for you. Phew, actually I got through that OKEllen [to Ted]
- Permalink: How do I say this? This is gonna be really hard. Ted, there are ...
Ellen: All finished, gentlemen? Congratulations, you have just taken your very first step.
Barney: Gosh, thanks, Ellen. I sure hope this works. I'm so done with the single life, all the games, the meaningless sex.
Ellen: You deserve more.
Barney: That is so true, Ellen. I really think I'm ready to stop being a 'me' and start being a 'we'. Hey, is there anyway I can let it be known that I love cuddling?
Ellen: Oh, of course you can. That is so...
Barney: It's kinda hard to talk about with Ted here, but I just want someone who's not afraid to hold me at night when the tears come. Ellen, can you help me find her?
Ellen: Get out
- Permalink: All finished, gentlemen? Congratulations, you have just taken yo...