- Beckett is operated on by Josh and the other doctors and makes a full recovery. She also breaks up with her doctor boyfriend.
- After three months out of work, Kate heads back to work and finally reconnects with Castle.
- The detectives had worked on her mother's case while she was out of work and have made some headway. This includes bank statements that had been burned up in an accidental fire a few weeks after Beckett's mother died.
- The new captain is introduced and allows Castle to come back to the precinct after a call from the mayor.
- Kate admits to her therapist she remembers everything from the day of the shooting, assuming this includes Castle's confession.
I'm not going to lose her again.Castle
- Permalink: I'm not going to lose her again.
I know I'm not going to be able to have the kind of relationship I want until the wall comes down. I cant do that until this is put to rest.Beckett
- Permalink: That wall inside won't be there forever.