- Meredith and Derek receives the news about Zola that they will not be getting her back.
- Alex and Meredith are sent to another hospital to get a newborn. Their ambulance breaks down on the way back and are hit in the dark and rainy night. They have to take the baby out of the ambulance before the oxygen lines blow. When they exit, they find three dead bodies in the road and an overturned vehicle.
- Henry is taken into surgery after more tumors show up. Teddy is working on another patient and asks that Cristina perform the surgery. They do not let Cristina know who she is operating on. The tumor erodes and Henry dies. By the end of the hour, Teddy still has no idea.
- Callie and Jackson had performed spinal surgery on another patient who had a screw come loose and was ripping apart her heart.
Cristina: You can cry.
Meredith: I don't want to cry. I'm never going to see him again.
- Permalink: You can cry. I don't want to cry. I'm never going to see him a...
I had a terrible day. We say it all the time; a fight with a boss, a stomach flu, traffic. That's what we describe as terrible when nothing terrible is happening.Meredith
- Permalink: I had a terrible day. We say it all the time; a fight with a bos...