Wednesdays 10:00 PM on Comedy Central
South-park
Editor Rating
  • 4.0 / 5.0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
User Rating

Rating: 4.2 / 5.0 (59 Votes)
Review Quotes

Recap

When Cartman becomes the 1% result of the Presidential Physical Fitness, the other 99% of the  class team up against him.  Like Occupy Wall Street.   Get it?

Show:
Season:
Episode Number:
12

Want more South Park?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

South Park Season 15 Episode 12 Quotes

Here we were having a perfectly nice conversation about Kenny being poor and Kyle being a Jew you decided to go 9/11 and bust out the fat quip.

Cartman

I'll tell you why you're protesting, because you all think it's wrong to be pissed at a black president...

Cartman
x Close Ad