And the Lord said, whack ye all the serpants which crawl on thei...
Reverend Lovejoy: (Reading from bible) And the Lord said, whack ye all the serpants which crawl on their bellies and thy town shall be a beacon unto others. (Long pause) So you see Lisa, even God himself endorses Wacking Day.
Lisa: Lemme see that.
Reverend Lovejoy: (Puts bible behind him) ...Mmmmmmm, no.
- Lisa Simpson, Helen Lovejoy, Reverend Lovejoy
- The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 20: "Whacking Day"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Lisa Simpson Quotes, Helen Lovejoy Quotes, Reverend Lovejoy Quotes, The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 20 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lisa: If the snakes were in here we could protect them.
Bart: According to this, snakes hear by sensing vibrations in the ground. So, if we put our stereo speakers on the ground and play something with a lot of bass, those snakes will be in here like Oprah on a baked ham.
- Permalink: If the snakes were in here we could protect them. According to...
Lisa: How can you people turn on snakes after all they've done for you?
Grampa: I'm an old man, I hate everything but Matlock. Ooh, it's on now.
- Permalink: How can you people turn on snakes after all they've done for you...