Bart, I'm flabbergasted. Surely you knew as you were writing you...
Skinner: Bart, I'm flabbergasted. Surely you knew as you were writing your own name in 40-foot-high letters on the field that you would be caught.
Bart: Maybe it was one of the other Barts. Sir.
Skinner: (Yelling) There are no other Barts!
- Bart Simpson, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 14: "Principal Charming"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 14 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Marge, honey, I've got five words to say to you: (Counts on fingers) Greasy Joe's Bottomless Bar-B-Q Pit!
Marge: Oh, Homer, remember you promised you'd try to limit pork to six servings a week?
Homer: Marge, I'm only human!
- Permalink: (<i>Counts on fingers</i>) Greasy Joe's Bottomless Bar-B-Q Pit! ...
Homer: Hmm. But enough about Bart. Tell me, Principal Skinner, are you married?
Principal Skinner: Well, only to my job.
Homer: But if you weren't married to your job, you'd tend to go for a girl, right?
Principal Skinner: (chuckles) Well, of course.
- Permalink: Hmm. But enough about Bart. Tell me, Principal Skinner, are you ...