Andy Bernard Quotes
Dwight: Do you know how to use that?
Andy: To change tires? No. But it's metal. I can hit somebody with it.
- Permalink: Do you know how to use that? To change tires? No. But it's met...
Pam: Andy, did I dream you were crying through the night?
Andy: No, that was real.
- Permalink: Andy, did I dream you were crying through the night? No, that ...
Every little bump on the road is major pain on my scrotum.
- Permalink: Every little bump on the road is major pain on my scrotum.
This is not the first time rumors about me being gay have come up. Twice before actually. Just a weird coincidence. A little too weird. Almost makes you wonder if it's not a coincidence at all! Whoa! Which it is, of course. But it makes you wonder.
- Permalink: This is not the first time rumors about me being gay have come u...
Andy: Did you hear the rumor about me? That I'm gay?
Oscar: I did.
Andy: Do you think it's true?
Oscar: Are you attracted to other men?
Andy: No. But let me give you a scenario. I'm at a beach cabana. Brad Pitt comes up and tries to kiss me. I would definitely resist at first, but if he was persistent, I would probably give in a little bit, depending on how persistent he was ...
Oscar: If Brad Pitt tried to kiss you and you resisted, he would still have to get to you?
Andy: It's just a scenario.
- Permalink: Did you hear the rumor about me? That I'm gay? I did. Do you...
Kevin: Hahaha. Tea.
Andy: I like tea.
Kevin: You WOULD.
Andy: I like it a lot!
Kevin: I bet you do.
Andy: I REALLY like it!
Kevin: Do you like it as much as you like men's butts?!
Kevin: 'Cause you're GAY!
- Permalink: Hahaha. Tea. I like tea. You WOULD. I like it a lot! I b...
Jim: You gotta figure this out.
Jim: Have sex with a woman.
Andy: Oh, yeah!
Jim: Then a man. Then compare.
- Permalink: You gotta figure this out. How? Have sex with a woman. Oh...
Andy: [on gay rumors] For the record I prefer women, but off the record, I'm kinda confused.
Andy: The evidences are stacked against me.
- Permalink: For the record I prefer women, but off the record, I'm kinda con...
David: Dwight, come on now, it's time to put in the subs.
Charles: Yeah, it looks like Pam won't make it back. Okay?
Dwight: Okay. Fine.
Charles: All right! Come on.
Dwight: Except, you know what? It's not fine. How many people need to get hurt before we learn a valuable lesson? One? Two? Three? Four?
Dwight: No, no, hear me out. Five? Six?
Dwight: Seven? Can I finish please?
- Permalink: Dwight, come on now, it's time to put in the subs. Yeah, it lo...
Kevin: [playing volleyball] I got it. [Kevin misses]
Dwight: Ohh! Oh, Kevin! Come on!
Andy: Are you blind?!
Dwight: I could've gotten that, idiot!
Andy: Can you see things with your eyeballs?!
Dwight: It's not a sledgehammer! Come on, people! We need to get our heads in the game! Let's focus! Come on, you're better than this! I am better than this! Phyllis, why are you sitting on the ground?!
Phyllis: We've been out here for a while. I don't need this.
- Permalink: I got it. Ohh! Oh, Kevin! Come on! Are you blind?! I coul...
Andy: [playing volleyball, yelling at Erin] Are you blind?! Are you blind?! [turns attention to a man on the other team] Sir, with the glasses, are you literally blind? ... I'm concerned you might be in danger.
Man: These are expensive Ray-Bans, jackass.
Andy: Okay, I was just looking out for you.
- Permalink: Are you blind?! Are you blind?! Sir, with the glasses, are you ...
Dwight: Listen up everyone! I've gone over this lineup very carefully. We cannot forget the humiliation we suffered last year at the softball game with Jim's whole spider-in-the-mitt incident. Right?
Jim: Well, I could've died, so... I looked it up online afterwards.
Dwight: Erin, back row. Ryan, you move up a row!
Andy: Bro-migo, you think you could put Erin on my row?
Dwight: Why? I don't understand.
Dwight: Woah, woah, woah. W-w-wait a minute. I get it. You want her to set you up so you can spike it.
Andy: Uh... [laughs sheepishly]
Dwight: I'll tell you what, I'm gonna do you one better. I'm gonna put you next to Phyllis. She is the best setter on the team.
Dwight: Sly dog.
Andy: ... not what I meant.
Dwight: Come on, folks!
- Permalink: Listen up everyone! I've gone over this lineup very carefully. W...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...