Andy Bernard Quotes
Speaking as a former baby, don't get too hung up on baby names.
- Permalink: Speaking as a former baby, don't get too hung up on baby names.
It's not 'cause of the smell; I'm just expecting a nosebleed.
- Permalink: It's not 'cause of the smell; I'm just expecting a nosebleed.
I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I decided to give Erin the 12 days of Christmas. Is it my fault that the first eight days is basically 30 birds?
- Permalink: I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I ...
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Permalink: You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Employee of the month. Every awesome place I've worked at had one ... Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, AIG... my summer at Enron.
- Permalink: Employee of the month. Every awesome place I've worked at had on...
Pam: Don't do the twirl.
Phyllis: Lose the twril.
Dwight: Twirl sucks!
Kevin: Michael, I hated the twirl.
Andy: Hate the twirl!
Michael: Okay, obviously I'm not going to do the twirl. I only did it because I nailed the wave.
Phyllis: Yeah, good. Don't do it.
- Permalink: Don't do the twirl. Lose the twril. Twirl sucks! Michael, ...
Oscar: I just want to take this stupid board of directors by their necks. This. Is. So. Simple!
Andy: Yeah. Well you should do that. Get in line.
Oscar: Oh what a great idea, and lose my job. No thank you.
Andy: Look. Do you want to be able to tell your grandkids you stood up for yourself, during America's biggest financial crisis?
Dwight: How is he going to have grandkids.
- Permalink: I just want to take this stupid board of directors by their neck...
Andy: I'm so jealous right now.
Michael: Hey, you know who you shouldn't be jealous of. Yourself. Because you're invited, and you're invited, and you're invited, and you, you and you and you, and you--
Limo driver: Car seats eight.
Limo driver: The car seats eight.
Michael: The limo seats eight.
Michael: Okay. Then Jim and Pam. And Ryan plus a guest.
Jim and Pam: No thanks.
Ryan: I'll use it when you're done.
- Permalink: I'm so jealous right now. Hey, you know who you shouldn't be j...
Michael: I wish the windows weren't tinted so people could see us in here.
Andy: Hey you guys do you think anyone might have had sex in here?
Dwight: Definitely, definitely! Smells like it!
- Permalink: I wish the windows weren't tinted so people could see us in here...
Andy: Michael, what if somebody asks you a question at this meeting? Are you just going to wave or what-
Michael: I will have to answer!
Dwight: I'll ask you a question!
Andy: Make it a softball. Something he can, like, crank out of the park.
Dwight: "Michael Scott, you run the most profitable branch of Dunder Mifflin. How do you do it?"
Michael: No! No! That's too hard. Say! "Your name is Zamboni." And then I will say, "Well! We're sort of on thin ice."
- Permalink: Michael, what if somebody asks you a question at this meeting? A...
I've always been the guy who can rally other people to rebel. In high school, I organized a walk out over standardized testing. Got over 500 students to just skip the SATs. At the last second I chickened out, took it anyway got a 1220. Always regretted it... I feel lachrymose.
- Permalink: I've always been the guy who can rally other people to rebel. In...
Andy: I was just thinking about Weekend at Bernie's. Guy's dead the whole time! It's funny.
Erin: I haven't seen it.
Andy: Speaking of weekends. Are you excited about our date this weekend?
Erin: Of course Nathaniel! Where are ya takin' me?
Andy: Finest steak house in all Savannah?
Erin: Savannah? That's a long way from Scranton!
Andy: Did you mean a real date?
Erin: No. Did you?
Andy: Totally ... not!
- Permalink: I was just thinking about Weekend at Bernie's. Guy's dead the wh...
Want more The Office?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!