Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Nora: You are so direct. So honest. So different from him.
Ziva: Tony and I have different approaches.
Nora: You're complimentary. You're sure you two never -
Ziva: No. Positive. Definitely no. Why do you keep on asking about Tony and I?
Nora: You're like me and Daniel. A good fit. Besides, Paris is a romantic city and you two shared a room, so I -
Ziva: I took the couch. Otherwise Tony would have whined the entire flight about his back.
- Permalink: You are so direct. So honest. So different from him. Tony and ...
Tony: All right, Annie Leibowitz, what's wrong with my pictures?
Nora: Well, they're sort of soulless. Analytical. They look like postcards or -
Ziva: Crime scene photos.
- Permalink: All right, Annie Leibowitz, what's wrong with my pictures? Wel...
Tony: I just sort of feel like you can use negative space to push the image, you know? It's sort of like a geometrical thing with the light coming across. I was trying to use these geometric lines and spacing. Sometimes I think maybe I should have done something more creative with my life.
Nora Williams: No, I think you're in the right profession.
- Permalink: I just sort of feel like you can use negative space to push the ...
There's something on the wing. Classic Shatner on The Twilight Zone.
- Permalink: There's something on the wing. Classic Shatner on The Twilight Z...
Gibbs: You've been distracted by your father.
Tony: It's that obvious?
- Permalink: You've been distracted by your father. It's that obvious?
Tony: I have to break one of your rules, boss. Number six: never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the hotel room.
Gibbs: Ah, it's covered. Rule eighteen.
Tony: Oh, yeah. It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. Am I forgiven?
- Permalink: Never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the h...
Tony Sr.: You forget, we took some great vacations together.
Tony: Like the trip to Maui where you left me in a hotel room for two days and I was 12 years old?!
- Permalink: You forget, we took some great vacations together. Like the tr...
I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're left with an eight year old kid, but your solution, Dad, was to warehouse me in boarding schools and summer camps, and half the time I never knew where you were or what you were doing. I needed a closer relationship.
- Permalink: I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're lef...
Tony: I've heard the saying "he got blown out of his shoes", but I never thought I'd see it.
Ducky: Now if the explosion had knocked his socks off, that would be impressive, wouldn't it?
- Permalink: I've heard the saying he got blown out of his shoes, but I never...
Ziva: Slow drivers.
Tony: Bad drivers.
Ziva: What is so hard? You go as fast as possible, when something gets in your way, you turn.
Tony: You're quoting Better Off Dead. I told you to watch that.
- Permalink: Slow drivers. Bad drivers. What is so hard? You go as fast a...
Tony: It's a remote control receiver?
McGee: Yes, it is.
Ziva: What is the range?
McGee: Almost a kilometer.
Tony: I don't speak Canadian. How far is that?
- Permalink: It's a remote control receiver? Yes, it is. What is the rang...
Tony: Baby, I'm amazed. A maze of maize.
Tony: Maize. It's the Indian word for corn.
Ziva: The Indian word for corn is maki.
Tony: Not Indians from India! Indians from, you know, here!
Ziva: Well if they were Indians from here then we would be called American Indians, you dork.
Tony: They'd be called Native Americans, Miss Citizenship Test.
- Permalink: Baby, I'm amazed. A maze of maize. What?! Maize. It's the In...