Edna Krabappel Quotes
Edna: I know you feel guilty about coldcocking Homer.
Ned: Please don't use that word in bed.
- Permalink: I know you feel guilty about coldcocking Homer. Please don't ...
Ned: Well sir, now we'll have an open marriage.
Edna: Um, you do know what that means?
Ned: No, but I"m sure Newt Gingrich wouldn't steer us wrong.
- Permalink: Well sir, now we'll have an open marriage. Um, you do know wha...
Edna: We have shirts from other high schools.
Marge: Ooh, we can wear those to the nice malls.
- Permalink: We have shirts from other high schools. Ooh, we can wear those...
Edna: Those two boys of yours weren't delivered by the stork.
Flanders: Yes they were. We deliberately chose a Doctor Stork so we could say it without lying.
- Permalink: Those two boys of yours weren't delivered by the stork. Yes th...
Donny: Hey, Krabappel! Your name sounds like "Crabapple." Did you go sour waiting for someone to pick you?
Mrs. Krabappel: (Sighs) Pretty much.
- Permalink: Hey, Krabappel! Your name sounds like Crabapple. Did you go sour...
Nelson: The ingredients were: fresh pureed tomatoes, water, salt, and sodium benzoate used to retard spoilage. Once again, if I'm not mistaken, this can contained tomato paste.
Edna: Thank you, Nelson. I look forward to seeing it again next week.
- Permalink: Fresh pureed tomatoes, water, salt, and sodium benzoate used to ...
Bart: Boys and girls, Mrs. Krabappel, I come before you today to solve a riddle that has plagued mankind for centuries: What has four legs and ticks?
Milhouse: A walking clock?
Nelson: A walking clock!
Martin: I'd wager he has some variety of walking clock in that box!
Edna: Bart, is it a walking clock?
Bart: What?.....No, it's my dog.
- Permalink: What has four legs and ticks? A walking clock? A walking clo...
Bart: Each parking space is a mere one foot narrower, indistinguishable to the naked eye. Therein lies the game.
Millhouse: I fear to watch...yet I cannot turn away!
Principal Skinner: Blasted woman, you parked too close, move your car!
Mrs. Krabappel: I'm in the lines. You got a problem, go tell your mama.
Principal Skinner: Oh, don't worry, she'll hear about this!
- Permalink: Each parking space is a mere one foot narrower, indistinguishabl...
Edna: The wireless was an invention by Guglielmo Marconi. Who can tell me what his first message was?
Milhouse: I want-a change-a my name!
Edna: (chuckling) Oh, good one, Milhouse. Anyone else? The first message by wireless?
Bart: It was
Martin: Our tenth caller will receive tickets to Supertramp!
- Permalink: The wireless was an invention by Guglielmo Marconi. Who can tell...