Edna Krabappel Quotes
Edna: We're going to take a test.
Hoover: We're going to take a test.
Lisa: All right, a test!
- Permalink: We're going to take a test. We're going to take a test. A...
Principal Skinner: Some sick individual has stolen every "Teacher's Edition!"
Teacher: What do we do?
Mrs. Krabappel: Declare a snow day!
Teacher #2: Does anyone know the multiplication table?
- Permalink: Some sick individual has stolen every Teacher's Edition! What ...
Some of you may discover a wonderful vocation you'd never even imagined. Others may find out life isn't fair, in spite of your Masters from Bryn Mawr, you might end up a glorified babysitter to a bunch of dead-eyed fourth graders while your husband runs naked on a beach with your marriage counselor!
- Permalink: Some of you may discover a wonderful vocation you'd never even i...
Jasper: What's eatin' you, woman? Your personal ad said you wanted a man. Well, you got yourself a humdinger!
Edna: I don't know. I guess I expected something different from your photo.
Jasper: Don't let my age fool you. Just 'cause it's a little slow on the roof. I've forgotten how the rest of that goes.
- Permalink: What's eatin' you, woman? Your personal ad said you wanted a man...
Edna: One scratch-n-win, Apu.
Apu: Mrs. Krabappel, I haven't seen you since we doubled our prices. Still teaching?
Edna: Let's see. scratches lottery ticket One more day, at least.
- Permalink: One scratch-n-win, Apu. Mrs. Krabappel, I haven't seen you sin...
Edna: After two months at sea, the pilgrims were running out of food and water. Yes, Nelson?
Nelson: Did they have any yo-yo's?
Edna: No, they did not have yo-yo's. When they landed at Plymouth Rock, they were greeted by the friendly Indians.
Milhouse: Did the Indians have yo-yo's!?
Edna: No they did not have yo-yo's! That's it! I am sick and tired of talking about yo-yo's. From now on I won't accept any book report, science project, dioramas, or anything else on yo-yo's, or yo-yo related topics. Am I making myself clear?
- Permalink: After two months at sea, the pilgrims were running out of food a...
Bart: My father invented that drink, and if you'll allow me to demonstrate...
Edna: Bart, are those liquor bottles?
Edna: Take them to the teacher's lounge. You can have what's left after school.
- Permalink: My father invented that drink, and if you'll allow me to demonst...
Well, class the history of our country has been changed again, to correspond with Bart's answers on yesterday's test. America was now discovered in 1942 by... ''some guy.'' And our country isn't called America any more. It's Bonerland.Mrs. Krabappel
- Permalink: Well, class the history of our country has been changed again, t...
Mrs. Krabappel: Bart Simpson, you're late. Go fill out a tardy slip.
Bart: But I'm only five... (looks at clock) ten, twenty... forty minutes? That's pretty damn late!
- Permalink: Bart Simpson, you're late. Go fill out a tardy slip. But I'm o...