The wireless was an invention by Guglielmo Marconi. Who can tell...
Edna: The wireless was an invention by Guglielmo Marconi. Who can tell me what his first message was?
Milhouse: I want-a change-a my name!
Edna: (chuckling) Oh, good one, Milhouse. Anyone else? The first message by wireless?
Bart: It was
Martin: Our tenth caller will receive tickets to Supertramp!
- Bart Simpson, Edna Krabappel, Milhouse Van Houten, Martin Prince
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7: "Bart's Inner Child"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Edna Krabappel Quotes, Milhouse Van Houten Quotes, Martin Prince Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You may remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Confident, Stupid."Troy McClure
- Permalink: You may remember me from such self-help videos as Smoke Yourself...
Groundskeeper Willie: (Speaking into a microphone) If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, and burn yer town to cinders!
(A man whispers something into his ear.)
Groundskeeper Willie: I know it's on!
- Permalink: If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, an...