Elaine Benes Quotes
(Talking about George.)
Jerry: Look at him! he's going like a hundred miles an hour!"
Elaine: Yeah but it's not enough for George to go fast, he's gotta make good time.
Jerry: I know. He once made it from West 81st St. All the way to Kennedy Airport in 25 minutes, I never heard the end of it!
- Permalink: Look at him! he's going like a hundred miles an hour! Yeah but...
Kramer: Have we been intimate?
Elaine: Yeah, yeah we've been intimate.
Kramer: And how often do we do it?
Elaine: Kramer! How is that important? Honestly, do you really think he's going to ask you that?
Kramer: Elaine, he's a psychiatrist. They're interested in stuff like that.
Elaine: All right, all right. We do it, uh five times a week. Okay?
Kramer: Ooooh baby!
- Permalink: Have we been intimate? Yeah, yeah we've been intimate. And h...
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
Jerry: So, did you two, uh... have uh...
Jerry: You know.
- Permalink: So, did you two, uh... have uh... What?! You know. Milk? ...
Elaine: I love Cajun cooking.
Keith: Really? You know my mom's Cajun.
Elaine: Oh, my father's drunk. *laughs*
- Permalink: I love Cajun cooking. Really? You know my mom's Cajun. Oh, ...
(mimicking their friend) You gotta see the baby!Jerry/Elaine
- Permalink: You gotta see the baby!
Keith: Elaine, you don't know the first thing about first base.
Elaine: Ha, ha. Well, I know something about getting to first base. And I know you'll never be there.
Keith: The way I figure it I've already been there, and I plan on rounding second tonight at around eleven o'clock.
Elaine: Well, uh, I'd watch the third base coach if I were you 'cause I don't think he's waving you in.
- Permalink: Elaine, you don't know the first thing about first base. Ha, h...
I gotta get some new friends.
- Permalink: I gotta get some new friends.
(Newman refuses to tell Jerry and George where Kramer is)
Jerry: (to Newman) Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?
(Hits the wall with his fist)
Newman: Help! Help!
Jerry: Where's Kramer?
Elaine: What's going on?
(Newman hides behind Elaine)
Newman: They're gonna beat me up!
George: No we're not.
Jerry: We're trying to find out what happened to Kramer.
Newman: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About they keys. Yeah, that's right - about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.
Jerry: Bad rap?
Newman: Yeah, from you.
Newman: You heard me. So he packed it up and split for the coast. La-La Land. LA.
- Permalink: Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to...