Kevin Malone Quotes
Pam: I'm not apologizing to anyone. Michael owes ME an apology.
Michael: For trying to find happiness in the arms of a lover?
Pam: Don't call my mother your lover!
Kevin: Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
Andy: That is not okay dude.
Michael: Okay, in my defense...
Creed: That's messed up man.
Pam: Yes. Thank you. Welcome to my personal hell!
Oscar: You have no sense of boundaries, Michael.
- Permalink: I'm not apologizing to anyone. Michael owes ME an apology. For...
Kevin: Whoa, where'd you get that hat?
Ryan: I'd rather not say.
- Permalink: Whoa, where'd you get that hat? I'd rather not say.
Operator: Mr. Halpert? I'm calling from the identity theft department at Capital One. We've detected some unusual activity on your credit card.
Kevin: Oh man do you think it was stolen?
Operator: Sir could you mind verifying your home address?
Kevin: Um, yes, um... [picks up an envelope] Three eight three Linden Ave., Scranton, PA.
Operator: And may I have the last four digits of your social security?
Kevin: Six six five zero.
Operator: Well Mr. Halpert, you're obviously not in San Juan Puerto Rico.
Kevin: Wait a minute, yes I am--
Operator: We're going to go ahead and put a hold on your card.
Kevin: No- that- I think that we should let the criminal use the card a little longer.
- Permalink: Hello? Mr. Halpert? I'm calling from the identity theft depart...
Kevin: I wouldn't last in jail, Oscar, I'm not like you.
Oscar: What's that supposed to mean?
Kevin: Oh you don't know about jail? Oh you would LOVE jail.
Oscar: Why would I love jail.
Kevin: Because [pauses] you would love it.
- Permalink: I wouldn't last in jail, Oscar, I'm not like you. What's that ...
Jim's gone on his honeymoon. So I started borrowing his office, to fart in. Then one day, I came in, and I just stayed. 'Cause this place is awesome. It feels like home now. Even better than my home. My home sucks.
- Permalink: Jim's gone on his honeymoon. So I started borrowing his office, ...
Stanley: Anyone wanna trade anything for a toaster?
Kevin: Does it have slots for hot dogs?
Kevin: Who would want it?
- Permalink: Anyone wanna trade anything for a toaster? does it have slots ...
I'm not gay. I'm kevin.
- Permalink: I'm not gay. I'm kevin.
Kevin: What does a bean mean?
Pam: Why aren't there any beans on this very old, frizzy-haired picture of me?
Kevin: Michael, what does a bean mean.
Jim: I was just trying to be unbiased.
Kevin: WHAT DOES A BEAN MEAN.
Oscar: Would someone please explain to Kevin?
Meredith: Why can't you? My time is just as valuable as yours.
Phyllis: Not according to the beans.
- Permalink: What does a bean mean? Why aren't there any beans on this very...
Who started the rumor that there is another person inside of me ... WORKING ME WITH CONTROLS??!
- Permalink: Who started the rumor that there is another person inside of me ...