Leslie Knope Quotes
There are very few things I have asked for in this world. To build a new park from scratch, to eventually become president and to one day solve a murder on a train.
- Permalink: There are very few things I have asked for in this world. To bui...
Leslie: Everybody stop talking, until Justin gets here. Don't use up your stories.
Mark: Well I think somebody from Animal Services is going to get canned-
Leslie: Oh my god, what part of no talking do you not understand? Please have a good time and shut your mouth.
- Permalink: Everybody stop talking, until Justin gets here. Don't use up you...
Ann: What do you need this bird house for? Can we get rid of it?
Leslie: I might need it.
Ann: What about this one?
Leslie: Well, if two birds come along.
- Permalink: What do you need this bird house for? Can we get rid of it? I ...
Ron: How many courses will there be?
Leslie: Not including dessert.
Ron: So five courses.
Leslie: Yes, now it will be five courses.
- Permalink: How many courses will there be? Three Hmm? Four. Hmm. ...
Justin: You've got to try this.
Leslie: Oh that's really good.
Justin: Isn't it great? It's camel stomach.
Leslie: Is it?
Justin: I'm teasing, I'm teasing. It's chicken.
Waiter: Would you like to try the camel stomach?
- Permalink: You've got to try this. Oh that's really good. Isn't it grea...
Leslie: That fish over there kinda reminds me of my mom.
Leslie: It's just being very withholding.
- Permalink: That fish over there kinda reminds me of my mom. Why? It's j...
Nobody's more upset about this than me. I've been taking these rec center classes since I was in high school. It's where I learned hair braiding and how to make biscuits and french kissing. The french kissing was just from a boy in my biscuits class. But either way, lesson learned.
- Permalink: Nobody's more upset about this than me. I've been taking these r...
Teacher: How will you decide which classes to cut?
Leslie: By attendance, and student evaluations. So just make sure your students leave with a smile.
Teacher: My class is called Coping with Terminal Illness.
Leslie: Hopefully your attendance is good! Actually no. Hopefully it's bad.
- Permalink: How will you decide which classes to cut? By attendance, and s...
And it's because of you, our teachers, that every one of these recreation classes in this catalogue shines like a jewel in Pawnee's beautiful crown. Unfortunately due to budget constraints, this year we will have to remove five jewels from that crown.
- Permalink: And it's because of you, our teachers, that every one of these r...