Sheldon Cooper Quotes
Sheldon: If I were to give you this gift basket, based on that action alone, and no other data, infer and describe the hypothetical relationship that exists between us.
Employee: Excuse me?
Sheldon: Here. [gives woman gift basket] Now, are we friends, colleagues, lovers? Are you my grandmother?
Employee: I don't understand what you're talking about, and you're making me a little uncomfortable.
Wolowitz: See, sounds just like you and Penny. We'll take it.
- Permalink: If I were to give you this gift basket, based on that action alo...
Sheldon: I need to know exactly what Leonard did to get you to put an emotional cap in his buttocks.
Sheldon: Again, urban slang, in which I'm beginning to get remarkable fluency
- Permalink: I need to know exactly what Leonard did to get you to put an emo...
Penny: Sheldon, what do you want?
Sheldon: I'm certain this will come as no surprise to you, but Leonard is failing in yet another relationship.
Penny: He's having problems with Stephanie?
Sheldon: She's sending virtual livestock to random men on the Internet
- Permalink: Sheldon, what do you want? I'm certain this will come as no su...
It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, andâ€”as it always hasâ€”rock crushes scissors
- Permalink: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock c...
I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion
- Permalink: I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excr...
I am not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended
- Permalink: I am not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen...
Raj: I'll tell you what, how about we go rock-paper-scissors?
Sheldon: Eww, I don't think so. Anecdotal evidence suggests that in the game of rock-paper-scissors, players familiar with each other tie 75-80% of the time due to the limited number of outcomes. I suggest "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock"
- Permalink: I'll tell you what, how about we go rock-paper-scissors? Eww, ...
I trusted you with my e-mail address, and you betrayed that trust by sending me Internet banality.
- Permalink: I trusted you with my e-mail address, and you betrayed that trus...
Penny: Wait, Sheldon. This has gotten way out of hand. Okay, I've done some stupid things; you've done some stupid things. How about we just call it even and move on with our lives?
Sheldon: I've done no stupid things.
Penny: Look, you've got to meet me half way here.
Sheldon: I am meeting you half-way. I'm willing to concede that you've done some stupid things
- Permalink: Wait, Sheldon. This has gotten way out of hand. Okay, I've done ...
Leonard: Put it on the agenda.
Sheldon: You have to make a motion to put it on the agenda.
Leonard: Oh, I'll make a motion, but you're not going to like it
- Permalink: Put it on the agenda. You have to make a motion to put it on t...
Sheldon: The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure to put a man on the moon.
Wolowitz: Well, my fellow Americans, before this year is out we will put a Wolowitz on one of America's top models.
Raj: And a large number of people will believe it never happened
- Permalink: The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure to p...
Ramona: You're not going to Halo night
Sheldon: Yes, I am. It's Wednesday. Wednesday's Halo night.
Ramona: Didn't a great man once say, "Science demands nothing less than the fervent and unconditional dedication of our entire lives"?
Sheldon: He did.
Ramona: And who was that great man?
Sheldon: Me. Sorry, Leonard.
Leonard: Seriously? You're not coming?
Sheldon: You heard her. How can I argue with me?
- Permalink: You're not going to Halo night Yes, I am. It's Wednesday. Wedn...
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.
- Permalink: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space,...
- Rating: Unrated
Penny, there's only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life's problems, and that's an Oreo. Or a Nutter Butter, if you're in a pinch.Sheldon
- Permalink: Penny, there's only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life's problems, and...
- Rating: 4.1 / 5.0