Stanley Hudson Quotes
Yes, I have a dream... I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I want to live at the top. And nobody knows I live there. And there's a button I can press and launch that lighthouse into space.
- Permalink: Yes, I have a dream... I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse...
Michael: Why don't you go outside take a shot of insulin and have a nap?
Stanley: Why do you always assume I have Diabetes?
Michael: I don't know. Your frame. Your build. Why don't you have a glass of apple juice and tell me you're not a Diabetic?
- Permalink: Why don't you go outside take a shot of insulin and have a nap? ...
Gabe: Stanley, it's your turn.
Stanley: I didn't do it.
Gabe: What a rich timber your voice has.
- Permalink: Stanley, it's your turn. I didn't do it. What a rich timbe...
Dwight: How would one of you feel, if I told you I could put you on a fast track to an executive position at this company.
Erin: Holy cow. I'd be so happy.
Dwight: I wasn't talking to you, Pale Face.
Erin: I know, I mean I'd be happy for them!
Dwight: What I'm offering is a ticket on a bullet train, straight to middle management.
Stanley: Dwight, I know this program. "Every color is important because together we make a rainbow."
Stanley: I'll slap you in the face with a rainbow.
- Permalink: I'll smack you in the face with a rainbow.
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Permalink: You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Stanley: Michael don't listen to them.
Michael: Thank you Stanley.
Stanley: You just ignore their carping.
Dwight: A carp is both a fish and a term for complaining. They're mocking you with wordplay.
- Permalink: Michael don't listen to them. Thank you Stanley. You just ig...
Stanley: Anyone wanna trade anything for a toaster?
Kevin: Does it have slots for hot dogs?
Kevin: Who would want it?
- Permalink: Anyone wanna trade anything for a toaster? does it have slots ...
Jim: Ok I thought I saw people missing.
Michael: Yeah. Just focus grouping a product expansion idea to these folks. Got one of each.
Jim: Really. Hey Stanley, what was the last thing Michael said before I came through the door.
Michael: Stanley you don't need to answer that.
Stanley: If you don't smell this you're fired.
Jim: Ok. Michael, I thought we agreed to not take up people's time with meetings like these.
Michael: What do you mean by "these people"?
- Permalink: Ok I thought I saw people missing. Yeah. Just focus grouping a...
Michael: David Wallace and I have talked and we have decided to promote Jim to the position of co-manager.
Stanley: Co-manager of what?
Michael: Of ... your butt!
- Permalink: David Wallace and I have talked and we have decided to promote J...
Michael: Hey Stanley, where you going big guy? Up to no good?
Stanley: I'm meeting a client, do you have a problem with that?
Michael: No, no, no, no. I just had a quick question for you, I am casting a movie and I'm looking for a woman who can dance, a beautiful woman. Do you know anybody?
Michael: Oh my God! Wait a second, do people often say they're going on sales calls and then go someplace else? Because that's not cool.
- Permalink: Hey Stanley, where you going big guy? Up to no good? I'm meeti...
I usually don't enjoy the theater, but this is delightful.
- Permalink: I usually don't enjoy the theater, but this is delightful.
Michael: So from the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart, I am sorry.
Stanley: Are you giving us our clients back?
Michael: If we could just focus and go down the line, and everyone would say, "apology accepted," I think we would all feel better. And then we can break out my gift to you - complimentary white chocolate bark.
Stanley: Nobody likes that stuff except for you.
Michael: They wouldn't make it unless people liked it.
- Permalink: So from the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart, I am sorr...