Stanley Hudson Quotes
So something good happening to Stanley is crazy now.
- Permalink: So something good happening to Stanley is crazy now.
I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18 years old. To get to go sit in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people, while my lunch is paid for...that is the life.
- Permalink: I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18...
Don't tell me how to do my business.
- Permalink: Don't tell me how to do my business.
Yes, I have a dream... I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I want to live at the top. And nobody knows I live there. And there's a button I can press and launch that lighthouse into space.
- Permalink: Yes, I have a dream... I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse...
Michael: Why don't you go outside take a shot of insulin and have a nap?
Stanley: Why do you always assume I have Diabetes?
Michael: I don't know. Your frame. Your build. Why don't you have a glass of apple juice and tell me you're not a Diabetic?
- Permalink: Why don't you go outside take a shot of insulin and have a nap? ...
Gabe: Stanley, it's your turn.
Stanley: I didn't do it.
Gabe: What a rich timber your voice has.
- Permalink: Stanley, it's your turn. I didn't do it. What a rich timbe...
Dwight: How would one of you feel, if I told you I could put you on a fast track to an executive position at this company.
Erin: Holy cow. I'd be so happy.
Dwight: I wasn't talking to you, Pale Face.
Erin: I know, I mean I'd be happy for them!
Dwight: What I'm offering is a ticket on a bullet train, straight to middle management.
Stanley: Dwight, I know this program. "Every color is important because together we make a rainbow."
Stanley: I'll slap you in the face with a rainbow.
- Permalink: I'll smack you in the face with a rainbow.
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Permalink: You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Stanley: Michael don't listen to them.
Michael: Thank you Stanley.
Stanley: You just ignore their carping.
Dwight: A carp is both a fish and a term for complaining. They're mocking you with wordplay.
- Permalink: Michael don't listen to them. Thank you Stanley. You just ig...