Children need to know that you believe in them; it's the most im...
Gloria: Children need to know that you believe in them; it's the most important thing. If you tell them they have wings, they will believe they can fly.
Jay: Oh really? I had a buddy that went to Woodstock, believed he could fly, didn't end great. That's why hotels' windows don't open anymore
- Jay Pritchett, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett
- Modern Family Season 1 Episode 6: "Run For Your Wife"
- Modern Family
- Related Quotes:
- Jay Pritchett Quotes, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett Quotes, Modern Family Season 1 Episode 6 Quotes, Modern Family Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Cameron: I got MooGoo bear from the freezer
Mitchell: Why do you have chocolate on your face?
Cameron: It was under a chocolate pie
Mitchell: So you ate your way through it?
Cameron: I made a judgment call, you weren't there
- Permalink: I got MooGoo bear from the freezer Why do you have chocolate o...
Manny: How's my hair?
Jay: Hold on, what are you wearing there? That looks like an old Christmas tree skirt
Manny: It's a traditional Colombian pioncho, I want my new classmates to know I'm proud of my heritage
Gloria: I think you look very handsome, lindo!
Jay: Oh really? Am I driving him to school or is he gonna ride his burro?
- Permalink: How's my hair? Hold on, what are you wearing there? That looks...