Hey, does anybody else feel bad about Ross? Why? Do you think ...
Joey: (To Chandler and Monica) Hey, does anybody else feel bad about Ross?
Monica: Why? Do you think he's still mad at us?
Chandler: (To Joey) Well, he's probably mad after you called him this morning to borrow his goggles.
Joey: What? Mine aren't tinted.
- Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing
- Friends Season 3 Episode 17: "The One Without the Ski Trip"
- Related Quotes:
- Monica Geller Quotes, Joey Tribbiani Quotes, Chandler Bing Quotes, Friends Season 3 Episode 17 Quotes, Friends Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Monica: What's "PLEH?"
Joey: That's help spelled backwards so that the helicopters can read it from the air!
Monica: Ah...what's doofus spelled backwards?
- Permalink: What's PLEH? That's help spelled backwards so that the helicop...
Joey: (Trying to unlock the car) Relax okay? I, I, I can get this open. Anybody have a coat hanger?
Chandler: Oh, I do! Uh, no, wait a minute, I took it out of my shirt when I put it on this morning.
Monica: So, if you're parents hadn't got divorced, you'd be able to answer a question like a normal person?
- Permalink: Relax okay? I, I, I can get this open. Anybody have a coat hange...