Hey mom? Yeah? Can I have forty dollars for lunch? Forty d...
Haley: Hey mom?
Haley: Can I have forty dollars for lunch?
Claire: Forty dollars?
Haley: I also need a book for school.
Claire: A book?
Haley: I want a dress.
Claire: Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?
Alex: I'd be more worried that she couldn't come up with a single book title
- Claire Dunphy, Haley Dunphy, Alex Dunphy
- Modern Family Season 1 Episode 5: "Coal Digger"
- Modern Family
- Related Quotes:
- Claire Dunphy Quotes, Haley Dunphy Quotes, Alex Dunphy Quotes, Modern Family Season 1 Episode 5 Quotes, Modern Family Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jay: No, see this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug. So, people don't get hurt.
Phil: Well, yeah, until you sweep too much under the rug. Then you have a lumpy rug... creates a tripping hazard...and open yourself up to lawsuits. Boy, you can go a really long time without blinking
- Permalink: No, see this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug. So, p...
Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be bothPhil
- Permalink: Claire likes to say You can be part of the problem, or part of t...