I can't believe he had the nerve to stand there kissing that wom...
Charlotte: I can't believe he had the nerve to stand there kissing that woman and still pretend he wasn't cheating on me.
Carrie: Maybe he doesn't consider kissing cheating.
Samantha: Oh, come on it was only your second date.
Charlotte: So, doesn't that still guarantee me fidelity until the end of the evening?
- Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Charlotte York Goldenblatt
- Sex and the City Season 2 Episode 6: "The Cheating Curve"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Samantha Jones Quotes, Charlotte York Goldenblatt Quotes, Sex and the City Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Carrie: Well, I think maybe there's a cheating curve. That someone's definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
Miranda: That's moral relativism!
Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.
- Permalink: Well, I think maybe there's a cheating curve. That someone's def...
(to self) I wanted to tell him that I was afraid he could never love me the way I wanted to be loved. I was afraid that maybe he didn't really have the capacity to love anyone but himself. I was afraid that given the chance, he'd break my heart again. But I cheated and just said, (outloud) "I guess I was afraid."Carrie
- Permalink: I wanted to tell him that I was afraid he could never love me th...