I guess now we know why they call them rapids and not 'slow-pids...
Ned Flanders: I guess now we know why they call them rapids and not 'slow-pids', huh?
Bart: Ha ha ha!
Homer: (to Bart) You are not my son!
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Ned Flanders
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 8: "Boy-Scoutz N the Hood"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Ned Flanders Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 8 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
- Permalink: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut! Twenty dollars can buy...
Homer: Son, there was something I was going to give you at the end of this trip, but since we may not survive, I want you to have it now.
Bart: A real Swiss Army knife! Cool!
Homer: I stole it from that Borgnine guy.
(Scene switches to the other campers confronted with a bear.)
Ernest Borgnine: Don't worry, kids! I'll take care of him with my trusty (searches for his knife)er, er, um, er, uh, hmm.
- Permalink: Son, there was something I was going to give you at the end of t...