I haven't been able to find a job in six years. Hmph. And what...
Barney: I haven't been able to find a job in six years.
Kent Brockman: Hmph. And what training do you have?
Barney: Five years of modern dance, six years of tap.
- Barney Gumble, Kent Brockman
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10: "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Barney Gumble Quotes, Kent Brockman Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 10 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Lisa: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's not, and the geography pageant is tonight!
Homer: Lisa, your mom still loves you. It's just that she has a career now. She's a slot-jockey.
- Permalink: Dad, Mom said she'd be home to help me with my costume and she's...