<i>(After dinner at the Simpsons goes badly and costs Mr.Burns t...
(After dinner at the Simpsons goes badly and costs Mr.Burns the election, he and Smithers head home.)
Mr. Burns: Ironic, isn't it, Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election. And yet, if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.
- Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4: "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Mr. Burns Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(about Blinky) Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet before the papers blew this out of proportion, you didn't even know how many eyes a fish had.Homer
- Permalink: <i>(about Blinky)</i> Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet befo...
That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!Grampa
- Permalink: That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!